chapter 4

Why Alpha called me? I knocked on the door of Alpha's office.

"come in"

I entered the room.

"Alpha you called." he nodded and gestured towards the seat in front of his.

"Rossy I want to thank you for everything you have done. If it was not for you then your future Luna would have never survived."

"Its my responsibility alpha as a pack's head doctor I have to take care of our people."

"the royal pack is coming here to check the pack's working. And as the head doctor of the pack I want you to be present there." I looked at him weirdly.

"What I have to do Alpha there."

He stood up from his seat and walked towards the window, "They will be here in one week be ready."

I wanted to protest about it. Because my patient needs my time not the royal pack.

"your patients will be taken care by other staff there. Now go." I got from my seat and walked back to infirmary.

Samuel's POV

I ran as fast my legs could take me. Entering inside the pack territory. I dashed into the palace.

"You Ok Sam. Looks like you have run a marathon."Roy asked.

"I found my second chance mate."his face paled listening to me, but soon he was back at his normal.

"when are you bringing her here." he asked.

"I am not going to bring her here. After what happened with Kate you want me to bring her here. I will just reject her. All of these girls are power hungry bitches.." I am not going to give her any chance to come near me. It hurt me so much when my other half betrayed me.

"Not all dear. Some of them are. Nancy was never like that. Give that girl a chance to prove herself if you found her like Kate then reject her and if not you are going to win her." He is sad because of me. I can't say that he is not right but..

"Don't think much Son. Moon goddess gave you a second chance because you deserve it." I looked towards the voice and found uncle standing near the door.

I bowed my head in respect. He came near me and said, "not everyone is lucky in this world to get a second chance." He then turned towards Roy and gave him a small smile.

"Test her if she really a nice girl."Roy said.

"How.."?

They both smirked at me.

Oh no....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what is next...

vote if you like and comment your opinion