Chapter 15

Rossy's Pov

She sighed,"Don't lie me I know that you are his mate. I know he does not have a good reputation but he is like my son. Please don't leave him. Give him a chance. He is hurt from inside. Please help him to find himself back. I want to see my son happy once again. Its killing me to see him in this state. You are the one that can bring him back."

"I will think" I said.I even don't know what to do or say. A queen asking you not asking but begging you is not good.

After that we chatted about the Royal pack for an hour.

"Good, now lets go everyone is downstairs." Queen said.

We had our dinner.

"we are leaving tomorrow morning.this was the last pack I wanted to check." King said.

Sam's POV

An hour ago.

"Father we are going back."Roy said to Alpha.

"OK. We will be back before dinner." Alpha moon and Uncle wanted to talk about their childhood days. Which we were not interested to listen.

"So how is your mate.?" Roy asked.

"Fine."I sighed. And sat on the bed.

"When are you going to let us meet her."He asked sitting beside me.

"you have already meet her." I said.

He was confused. Soon realization hit him. "She is Alpha Moon's Daughter Rossy."

"Yeah!"

"But you told me she was living alone. No family." he asked.

"hmmm... that is what I am thinking."

"take her to pack. She is good enough to be a beta female." he said.

"Ok"

PRESENT

After Uncle declared that we are going back. I decided to announce, "Rossy is coming with us." I said.

"Why,?" Liam asked confused.

"She is my mate and the kingdom needs a beta female in future." the room fell into complete silence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like it please vote and comment

Next update- Thursday

Till then enjoy the update..

Ciao