Chapter 16

Rossy's Pov

"She is my mate and the kingdom needs a beta female in future." the room fell into complete silence.

They say its calm before storm.

I was not expecting Sam that he is going to say that aloud.

Liam and Alpha were shocked at first. Even King was Shocked.

"She is not going anywhere. Especially with you."Liam tried to be polite but from his voice I was sure he was close to lose control. Even Alpha eyes were pitch black which means his wolf has taken control.

"She will come with us."Liam glared at Sam hearing his response. Cassie was trying to control him. But he has gone on a over protective brother mode.

"I know that you love your sister very much, but first is the responsibility that she has to take care of as Future Beta Female." Sam said.

"You can go to hell. But my Rossy is not going with you." Liam said.

"She is my mate. I have the rights to take her with me." Sam has still not lose his cool hard face.

'Ruby this is not good.' but did not got any reply.

"Rossy will not go anywhere. Beta Sam I am happy For her that she has find her mate. But I am extremely sorry that she will not go with you. "The Venom in Alpha's voice was clear.

"She will."Sam was mocking him.

Oh no its not good to mock an Alpha.

They both were ready to shift.

"SILENCE." King roared.

"How dare you to disrespect your elders Sam. Alpha Moon is your Mate's father."

"I am not sorry because he is stopping me from taking my mate." Sam answered in a cold tone.

King glared at him.

Queen suddenly decided to pull me in this conversation, "Why don't we let Rossy Chose what she want. After all this is her Life."

OH GOD.

What I am going to do now.

I glanced towards Queen. Her eyes were telling me to give him a chance. I decided to go against my brain for once.

"I will go with Them to royal Pack."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  So at last Rossy is going to Royal pack.

Please vote and comment if you like the story.

Ciao