chapter 55

I found the path that I need to take. The gamma just entered the house after training the rogues. They rogues are too stupid to leave this region without any guard.

I climbed the tree that was near his balcony and entered through the door. I could see him from here.

I pulled out my arrow with a rare poison laced on it. It could temporarily freeze your whole body. And will not let anyone contact your wolf.

Aiming at his neck I shot the arrow.

Careless

I jumped from my hiding spot the moment he feel on the floor. His eyes were searching for the attacker.

"hi we meet again. First time at battle field now at your house." I said. His eyes were glaring at me like it was asking me to fight.

"As much as I would like to fight with you and kill you a painful death but its already noon and I need to save some of my energy to fight with your alpha. So goodbye." I took out the silver knife from my shoes and stabbed him in his heart. Within seconds he was dead.

now my next target the beta's house. But for that I need to get into the middle zone.

I went to the terrace and looked the borders of the middle zone. They all followed a pattern my mind concluded observing them for nearly one hour. After every fifteen minutes the guards move from there spots to the next side and new guards come to their position. The gap between them is nearly 500 meters. It takes them nearly one minute to replace their position. That means I need to get out of here now and within ten minutes reach there.

------------------------------------------------

here is today's update enjoy...

ciao