3321-3340 Cheats

Chapter 3321 Super local tyrant 2

  "Hey, this gold feather and silver silk skirt is good." Su Luo's eyes lit up, pointing to the one hanging in the center, and said to Nangong Liuyun.

  The skirt with gold feathers and silver silk is exquisite in workmanship, and the material is top-grade at first glance.

  "Take it down and give me a try." Su Luo said to the salesperson who was sitting on the sidelines.

  The salesperson's high eyes swept Su Luo from top to bottom, seeming to be weighing Su Luo's wallet. At the end, she looked at Su Luo coldly, with an arrogant voice: "Girl, this size is not suitable for you, you Go to another house and try it."

  Although she kept praising you respectfully, her impatience was not concealed by the sharp ends of her eyes.

  Su Luo hadn't bought clothes in the spirit world yet, and all of her dresses were from Biluo Continent.

  In Biluo Continent, Su Luo's dress is considered to be the best, but compared with the spirit world, it is naturally a world of difference. It can only be said to be a coarse cloth skirt.

  Unexpectedly, this salesperson was so snobbish, he believed that Su Luo had no money from his clothes and refused to let her try.

  As Su Luo's loyal servant, Li Dong's role was revealed.

  "Hey! Dare to look down on us, believe it or not, our lady killed you with green crystals in minutes! Don't hurry up and take down that golden feather and silver silk skirt!" Li Dong expressed very angry!

  The salesperson smiled coldly and looked contemptuously: "You guys who have less than one green crystal in total clothes, you still use green crystal to kill me in minutes? Haha. Do you know that the dresses here, every piece? The value is hundreds of thousands! If you bumped it a little bit, can you pay it? I don’t know how you got into our mansion. If you don’t leave, I will report to Black Feather to arrest you."

  At this moment, standing in Su Luo Qin Fang frowned behind him, walked out and pointed to the Black Feather logo on his chest: "Hei Yuwei is here, who do you want to report to?" The

  salesperson saw Black Feather, his eyes shrinking slightly.

  At this moment, Qin Fang was walking up to Su Luo respectfully, with a look of respect: "Miss Su, what do you think about this?"

  At this moment, the salesperson also realized that something was not quite right. Dignified Black Feather, at least the strength above the transfiguration, he respects the girl so much, as if he is her servant, this...what's wrong with this?

  Su Luo didn't seem to be affected by the salesperson's snobbery attitude. With her hands crossed behind her, she walked slowly into the store.

  This clothing store is indeed the highest-grade one in the entire building, and every piece looks so exquisite.

  Su Luo looked like a lord patrolling the territory and nodded while watching.

  Due to Su Luo's momentum, the other salespersons also stopped and looked at Su Luo curiously.

  The store manager also ran out himself.

  Her vision was different from the superficiality of the salesperson. At a glance, she could see that Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun were very graceful, so she smiled and went up: "Girl, is there anything I can do for you?"

  Su Luo nodded seriously: " Yes . "

  Girl, please say." The store manager decided to serve Su Luo himself.