5381-5400 Father's Gift

Chapter 5381 What to do 1 When

  Su Luo found out that she couldn't open the space, he almost collapsed.

  But it is not entirely without benefits.

  Because at this moment Su Luo felt that the aura in her body was almost overflowing.

  This is the rhythm to be promoted!

  Su Luo immediately calmed down and devoted himself to cultivation.

  As time passed, Su Luo's lingering spirit grew more and more, and her whole body was surrounded by mist, like a white cage.

  Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound--

  a rumbling thunder burst on Su Luo's forehead!

  But Su Luo's eyes closed tightly, quietly settled, as if everything around her had nothing to do with her.

  The thunder slashed one after another!

  Many people on the island were disturbed, even the reminiscent Huo Yunshang and Grandpa Haihuang stopped their wine glasses in surprise.

  A hint of surprise flashed in Huo Yunshang's eyes.

  "This girl just looked at the meaning of not being promoted, so she broke through?" Huo Yunshang puzzled.

  Grandpa Haihuang has been around with Su Luo for a long time, and knows better, so he touched his beard and smiled faintly: "This girl's promotion method is really unruly for ordinary people. Not to mention, your Majesty's blood is natural. It's unique."

  Huo Yunshang frowned: "This kid's strength is a bit too weak. After so many years, he is still a great perfection. It's really..."

  Grandpa Haihuang said angrily: "This You are wrong to blame her. In fact, it's only a few hundred years since the little master has spent enough time in his cultivation. He has been promoted to Dzogchen in a few hundred years. How slow is this speed?"

  "A few hundred years? Impossible, your Majesty disappeared... "Huo Yunshang was puzzled.

  Grandpa Haihuang told Huo Yunshang about Su Luo being sealed in an egg.

  Huo Yunshang knew that Su Luo's real cultivation time really only had a few hundred years.

  "It can be promoted to this level in a few hundred years, that's a peerless genius!" Huo Yunshang looked at Grandpa Haihuang in surprise.

  Grandpa Haihuang smiled and stroked his beard: "It is indeed a peerless genius, so your Majesty's business has a turning point."

  Speaking of Emperor Against the Sky, Huo Yunshang was rare in silence.

  When Grandpa Haihuang saw Huo Yunshang fell silent, he took another look at her.

  But this look made Grandpa Haihuang's face sinking slightly.

  Because he felt that Huo Yunchang's face was very bad, he had an indescribable... aura.

  At the moment, the situation in General Madlong is not good.

  Tombstones are being carved over there.

  However, the efficiency of General Crazy Dragon is high.

  The work efficiency of his disciples and grandchildren is horribly low!

  One hundred days have passed, but one has not yet been successfully carved.