5681-5700 Competition

Chapter 5681 Unexpected joy 3

  Su Luo bit her lower lip, his eyes circling on Taxue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast.

  When she saw the abdomen of Taxue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast, her eyes suddenly brightened!

  Taxue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast looks a bit like a kangaroo, with a big bag on its abdomen.

  But at this moment, there was a small bulge in the bag on the abdomen. If Su Luo was right, it should be... the

  big one is not easy to flicker, and the small one is so difficult to deal with? Su Luo didn't believe it!

  Just when everyone looked at Su Luo with pleading gazes, they saw Su Luo da da da a few steps to the abdomen of Taxue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast.

  Ta Xue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast subconsciously stretched out his hand to cover his abdomen.

  This is a mother's subconscious protection of her cubs.

  Who stopped three meters away from the belly of Taxue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast, her face was serious, and she took a deep breath, as if she was brewing a big move.

  Everyone looked at Su Luo curiously.

  She, this expression of death... Is it going to fight against Taxue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast?

  When everyone was puzzled, Su Luo had already finished brewing.

  And what she did next was absolutely utterly overwhelming to everyone!

  I saw Su Luo facing the position of Taxue Wuhen's Ink Horn Tengyun Beast's abdomen, suddenly let go of her singing voice and began to sing!

  The song she sings is made with a very strange rhythm!

  I saw Su Luo sing a soft and cute... nursery rhyme with that peerless voice and the voice of heaven!

  gongsemaliga, hanjibeyiso,

  abagong, oumagong, egigong.

  abagongmudundune,

  oumagongmunaxine.

  egigongmunomukiyowo.

  Wusugusucalangda

  Su Luo sang this song "Three Little Bears", a familiar Korean nursery rhyme. "

  But it's in Korean...this pronunciation, you have never heard of it!

  So I don't know what Su Luo is singing!

  Besides, just sing as long as you sing, but Su Luo even...dance!

  Dance as long as you dance...but Su Luo just danced...very weird dance!

  It's not weird either, it's just that at her age, dancing this kind of coquettish and cute children's dance is simply so!

  Indeed, the rhythm of this song is brisk and the lyrics are catchy, but this rhythm and rhythm is a children's song at first glance!

  But it is true that Su Luo's voice is excellent, and when he blends into the voice of the great road, the person who listens to that voice is simply overwhelming.

  But you are a beautiful girl, even if you want to attract the attention of Taxue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast, you can do a striptease or something, go to sing nursery rhymes and dance children's dance? What are you doing?

  Everyone doesn't understand it!

  Although Su Luo was really successful in acting cute and cute, but everyone still didn't understand what they were doing. They just felt that things revealed weirdness. Ta Xue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast also stared at Su Luo with a ghostly look.

  It couldn't react a little...

  Su Luo jumped while paying attention to the movement of Taxue Wuhen's inkhorn Tengyun Beast's abdomen.

  In order to save herself, she simply tried it!

  Under everyone's eyes, she was a dignified captain who surrendered and ran to be cute and cute. If the little cub didn't react at all, Su Luo would really cry to show it!

  However, Su Luo stared at the belly of Taxue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast, in the bag, there was no reaction at all.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5682 Unexpected joy 4

  Su Luo is almost desperate!

  Ta Xue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast stared at Su Luo expressionlessly. It had already decided that Su Luo would be the first to bleed.

  If Su Luo is the first to be bled, then the illusion that Taxue Wuhen Ink Tengyun Beast treats her well will be pierced, and Su Luo's prestige will plummet...

  This is what Su Luo is most unwilling to see. matter.

  Does the little cub really have no reaction at all?

  Just when Su Luo's heart was sinking bit by bit...

  Just when everyone was looking at Su

  Luo with weird eyes... "Chuck—" A clear laugh came from Taxue Wuhen. From the abdomen of Mojiao Tengyun Beast!

  "Gluck-cuckl-"

  Does Taxue Wuhen Ink Tengyun Beast's belly pronounce it?

  Everyone subconsciously looked at the abdomen where Taxue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast made a sound.

  "Huh!"

  There was a little cub with a chubby head showing. Those big clear eyes that were purer than the stars were looking at Su Luo for an instant. Two chubby paws were placed in fists. There was a giggle in the jaw.

  This little cub was only the size of a little milk dog, and it was a small ball with yellow stripes, especially the two ears, which were raised up high and looked very cute.

  This, this one...

  everyone is shocked!

  This is obviously a reduced version of the miniature snow stepping Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast!

  Unexpectedly, the mini version of Taxue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast is so cute and cute!

  Seeing this soft and cute little cub, everyone's hearts were so cute that they couldn't steal home to raise them.

  At this moment, Taxue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast had a kind of anger that its little cub was coveted by others, and it roared at everyone!

  With this sound, everyone turned a few quizzes and successfully reminded them that this cute little cub, when grown up, will be as fierce as this adult version of the black horned cloud beast. !

  Thinking of this, everyone subconsciously took a step back.

  At this moment, the little cub was smiling at Su Luo with those big black and white eyes open, and leaning forward and backward with laughter, really unhappy.

  Ta Xue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast lowered his head and looked at its baby, with maternal love in his eyes.

  Even if there is such a terrifying existence as the Taxue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast, externally, others are afraid of her, but when it faces the little cub that has only been born for thousands of years, its eyes are full of extreme pampering.

  There is no doubt that Su Luo, who was in an excellent angle of view, captured this scene very well.

  very good! Su Luo secretly clenched a fist in his heart.

  Based on the degree to which Taxue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast loves her little cub, as long as the little cub is dealt with, isn't it what she said is what she said? Even Taxue Wuhen Mojiao Tengyun Beast has to be led by her nose?

  At this moment, Su Luo finally found a way to attack Taxue Wuhen Ink Horn Tengyun Beast!

  Then there is only one problem left.

  How to conquer the little cub?

  Su Luo had already thought of this step, but it was also a fourth-grade student, but everyone else was still thinking about how to beg for mercy with Taxue Wuhen Ink Teng Yun Beast, and how to please Ta Xue Wuhen Ink Teng Yun Beast.

  After Su Luo sang, the little cub stared at it for a while and laughed a few times. Seeing that there was no excitement, it yawned gracefully and decided to crawl back to sleep in the warm bag.

  Su Luo frowned immediately.

  no!

  (End of this chapter)