CHAPTER SIX:

There inches from her was the beautiful brown eyes she longed to see, she felt the tears staining her face as he smiled at her. 

He put his finger to his lips, she nodded in response.  Gillian shivered as he lifted the blanket off her and picked her clear off the bed, his body heat warming her as she pulled herself as close to him as she could get.

With astounding skill he moved to the window without a single sound and gently placed her on the windowsill.  Once again he motioned for her to remain quiet as a second pair of hands reached up to her. 

Again she found herself staring into a familiar pair of brown eyes. She opened her mouth to say his name and felt Callan's hand once more tight against her lips, he shook his head and with his finger on his lips he removed his hand and passed her through the window to his brother.

Before her feet landed on the ground Callan was out of the window next to her, he looked down at her bare feet and with effortless ease he swung her up into his strong arms.

Quinlan gave Callan several hand signals, Callan gave his brother a nod and seconds later they were tearing through the darkness.  Gillian couldn't believe the speed at which Callan was able to move with her in his arms. It felt like they had moved miles away from Anthony's cabin and by the time they stopped the sun was already starting to wake the world around them.  Callan gave Gillian a cheeky grin before he bent his head towards her and kissed her. 

When he pulled away he winked; “believe I promised to do that as soon as I saw you, sorry had to wait for us to be in a safe place.”  Gillian smiled at him; “I should be furious at you, but how can I be when you kiss me like that.”  Callan's smile grew and he kissed her again. 

Quinlan cleared his throat; “seriously Cal we really do not have the time for that. The boats ready, let's go.” Callan put Gillian down; “I realize you have a million questions but they have to wait, I promise I will explain everything that I can as soon as I can.  For now can you please...” Gillian put her finger on his lips “just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it.  When this is over, you can make it up to me.” Callan gave her a quick kiss, whispered deal in her ear and led her to the boat where Quinlan was waiting for them. 

“Hey Quinn.” Gillian smiled at him, he returned a smile. “Hey Gill, there's some of your clothes and your sneakers in that bag. Afraid you going to have to get dressed on the go here and I’m sorry but we don’t have a changing room.” Gillian shrugged “it’s all good at least it's my own cloths...” she cursed “my heels ...” the brothers laughed at her. Callan held up his back pack.  “Luckily you had it all nicely folded up in a pile, I have your heels, bag and date outfit.” Gillian smiled and blew him a kiss. “Shoes and bag I'm happy about outfit I'm going to burn, I’ve never liked that dress anyway and now I hate it.”  Gillian turned her back to the brothers and pulled her own clothes out the bag that Quinlan had pointed out, finding they had even packed her underwear in to. When she was done she turned back to the brothers, both had their backs to her.  With a chuckle she thanked them for being gentlemen and that she was done.

Callan walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her once more. “Gillian, we going to a cabin not too far from here.” He took a deep breath, his eyes begging. “We need you to please just trust us here. I need you to please trust me here... And I need you to not question what we ask you to do, and then when this is all over you can ask me as many questions as your heart desires.” Gillian stood listening to his heart beating it had the most wonderful calming effect on her. “okay.” She whispered, Callan put his hand under her chin and lifted her face up to him. “Thank you.” She had no chance to ask him what he was thanking her for because he was once again kissing her will gentle love.