二十一

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
I interlocked our hands as I dragged Yena around to look for a jewellery shop. Jungah and my mom were in front leading the other girls, while I just trailed behind with Yena.

"Jungwon, must you really hold my hand? What if some people see us?" I turned to Yena. Her face was completely red. I chuckled.

"It's fine. It's not like the others stand a chance anyways. Might as well let the public know who stole my heart."

"Aish stop being so cheesy." She lightly hit me.

"Cute~ Come on, let's go find a jewellery shop." And I pulled her along, but she pulled me back.

"Wait, but your mom and sister."

"Nah it's fine. They can't tell me what to do. I'm the Crown Prince."

"But-"

"Come on, princess. It'll be fine." And I wrapped and arm around her shoulder and dragged her to a jewellery shop.

"Which one do you want?" I asked as I rested my head on her shoulder. We were leaning against a glass case and looking at the couple rings available.

"I dunno. Just a simple one."

"Mhm. Maybe we should see what wedding rings we want too." I whispered into her ear. I felt her tense up. Haha she's probably freaking out now.

"H-huh?"

"Hurry choose, sweetie."

"The heart one, I guess." She pointed to a simple silver ring with a heart-shapped pattern.

"Okay

"Okay." I smiled and backhugged her.

"Jungwon! Oh my gosh! There you are! Your mom started freaking out oh my gosh!" I heard Heeseung hyung's voice.

"Do you know how worried your mom and sis were when they realised you were gone? Do you know how much Ni-ki and I freaked out? How did you even manage to slip away from Ni-ki? Seriously that boy has to stop gaming wherever he goes. And why did you come here? What are you doing?" Heeseung hyung rambled on like my mom.

"Hyung, chill. I'm jyst getting couple rings with Yena." I let go of Yena and turned to face Heeseung hyung.

"Oh my gosh- You could have at least told us! We thought you got kidnapped or something. Why the hell didn't you tell us?"

"Because those two bi- ahem, girls would follow and try to flirt with me and do whatever sh- things to get my attention. And I hate it. They just randomly touch me and I'm like what the f- hell." I felt Yena pat my back.

"Calm down, wonnie-ah." Wait...

NSJFKSKJFJS SHE CALLED ME WONNIE MY HEART-

"Okay. Let's just get our rings and hurry back then."