二十六

^^i want that photocard😭😭😭

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
My eyes shot open and I quickly tried sitting up, but failed. My head hurt. Badly. It made it difficult to keep my eyes open. I looked around to observe my surroundings. Four walls, no door. Little light filtered in through a tiny window high up on one of the walls. The place was empty, and dust had collected on the floor neatly. No one had been here in years, it seemed.

So..... the probability of someone finding me is..... close to 0....

I gulped, panicking. I tried moving again, but it was hard. My hands and legs were both tied tightly together. Shit what do I do?

"JUNGWON!" Nothing. Just the sound of my own echo. Where the hell was I?

"JUNGWON!!" I shouted again.

"Jungwon..." I started to panic. Not again.... Please....

"JUNGWON! HELP ME!! SOMEONE!!" Who the fvck even brought me here?

I looked around, frantic. No food, no water, no one. They just took me and left me here. To die.

No... not again... please....

My heartbeat sped up as I started to panic even more. My head started spinning, and my vision got blurry. A loud ringing in my ears made a sharp pain erupt through my head, making it unbearable.

"A-ah... Jungwon.... h-help me..." I leaned against the wall, closing my eyes.

"O-oppa h-help m-me!" The sound of a little girl crying rang through my ears. The ringing didn't stop. The pain was horrible.

"JUNGWON! PLEASE! HELP ME! SOMEONE! HELP!" Nothing seemed to be working. It didn't seem like any sound was gonna go through these walls.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I took a few deep breaths. Please.... not again.... I need to get out.... If not.... Jungwon would crumble, again.

I started trying to move my hands. Hopefully, I can try to wriggle free out of these binds. But it was no use. The more I tried to break free, the more painful it got. The ropes were tied too tightly.

I sighed and looked around to see if there was anything that could help me get free of these ropes. Nothing. No nail sticking out, no sharp edge of a table, no broken glass. The whole room was empty. They chose a perfect location to kidnap someone, didn't they?

And to kill someone...

Yes. It was a perfect location to store a kidnapped person. And, to wait out that person's death. No food, no water, no means of escape. And judging by the sealed off walls and window, I was going to suffocate to death, if I don't die of thirst or hunger, or this splitting headache first.

I'm going to die. And I can't do anything about it. I should just accept my fate....

I closed my eyes, sniffling slightly, and leaned against the wall, defeated.

"Thanks Yena-ah.... I don't know what to do without you." I gasped as Jungwon's voice filled my mind, and his smile was displayed from my memory.

I can't give up. I need to get out of here. I can't let him suffer again. He loves me...

I need to keep trying. I have to get out of here, no matter what...

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Third Person POV
"The plan was a success, young miss." The girl smirked victoriously as the guy in front of me bowed.