三十

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Oh my gosh! There are so many dresses!" Yeji squealed as Ryujin, Lia and I walked around the room choosing our dresses.

"Talk about it." Ryujin muttered.

"What ya gonna wear?" Lia asked me.

"I dunno." I shrugged.

"Unnie, you should wear pink." Yeji nudged me.

"No."

"Oh come on. You look nice in pink."

"No."

"She needs something that screams 'princess'. I heard there'll be some other girls invited too, friends of the princess. But Yena needs to shine. Like, more than usual."

"Lia, I do not want to become a disco ball, so please don't help me choose my dress."

"Kay fine. But make sure it has glitter."

"Why?"

"Because it's when the prince announces his choice. You gotta catch the eye of everyone."

"I'm going with be yourself." Ryujin said, munching on her chips. Again?

"We're here to choose dresses and you're eating chips? Shin Ryujin!"

"Hey, it's easy to choose a dress. Let's see, I want a dark blue dress. Ahah here's a dark blue dress that looks decent. Okay." Ryujin looked around and pointed to one dress on the rack. Lia rolled her eyes.

"Come on Yeji. Let's leave these two and choose our dresses." And Lia became Yeji's substitute sister and dragged her away.

"Wow. Want chips?" Ryujin asked.

"Sure." And I took one and popped it in my mouth.

"What's your boyfriend doing?"

"Going through the guest list to take note of important figures."

"Sounds boring. Poor him." Ryujin shook her head.

"Yenaaaa." We both turned around to see Jungwon enter, sulking through his mask.

"Well, here's my cue to leave. Bye." And Ryujin slipped away and Jungwon came up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"What's up?"

"I don't want to sit in that room anymoreeeee."

"So you came to find me."

"Yes." He huffed cutely.

"So what you wanna do now?"

"I dunnoo."

"Hm... Wanna help me choose my dress? I dunno what to wear."

"Okay." He nodded and broke the hug, interlocking his hands with mine.

"Ooo how bout' this pink one." Ugh please no.

"NO!" I said a little too loudly. He looked startled.

"Oops...." I blushed in embarrassment.

"You have something against the colour pink...." Jungwon pouted.

"Anything but pink."

"Fine fine. Hrm..... Hey, how about this." He pulled me over to another dress.

"Champagne rose gold. Slight pink, but it'd look nice on you."

"Hm... really?"

"You do realise the first time I saw you, you were in a champagne gold dress, right?"