二十八

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

"Remember, don't say anything rude." The older boy said to me. A small version of me. Who was dressed in a pretty, champagne gold ballgown with long sleeves. My hair was tied into a french braid, and a few golden butterflies decorated the braid.

The older boy was dressed handsomely in a white tunic and white pants. His black hair was styled nicely to expose his forehead, and he wore white gloves. He looked like a prince.

"Yes, oppa." Young me nodded and turned to face the front again. We followed our parents,
few stairs to a throne.  We reached the platform and bowed. The royal family was there. The young crown prince, without his mask, and his sister standing next to him. He was dressed in a navy blue tunic and white pants. He stood up straight and tall, emitting the aura that displayed the fact he was the Crown Prince. He looked really charming and cute. And handsome.

His sister was dressed in a pretty pink dress with a small, diamond tiara on her head. Her hair had been tied into a half bun, and she looked sophisticated and pretty.

"Hello." The young boy said to me as our parents exchanged greetings.

"Hi." I shyly replied.

"What's your name?"

"Oh it's Lee Eunhee."

"That's a pretty name. Mine's Yang Jungwon." 

"Hey your name means garden." I chuckled. Then got nudged by my older brother.

"Sorry, your highness. She's a bit blunt." My brother bowed.

"It's fine." The Crown Prince said. "She's cute." He continued. I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"What's your name?" The young prince now turned to my brother.

"It's Lee Heeseung, your highness."

"Hello. Can I call you hyung?"

"U-uh.... sure?"

"Yay!"

"Thank you, your highness."

"You can call me Jungwon too, hyung."

"Sure, your h- I mean, Jungwon."

"Yay!"

"Jungwon-ah, go dance." The king turned to his young son.

"Okay. Eunhee-ssi, wanna dance?" He held out his hand to me.

"Okay." I blushed before taking his hand, and he led me to the dance floor and we started dancing by the side.

"You must like butterflies." Jungwon said to me.

"Yeah. They're pretty."

"I see." Then he turned behind to check on his parents to see if they were watching.

"I'm not a fan of dancing. Wanna go somewhere?" He asked.

"Okay." And he took one last look behind, before pulling me off to somewhere.

That somewhere was the roof of the highest tower.

"Whoahh. The stars are so pretty!" I exclaimed as I stared at the night sky in awe.

"Be careful." He held onto my arm tightly.

"Okay."

"You like it?"

|| 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 ; 양정원जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें