i

blurb +

               Luke sat on the couch, leaning his head back. His best friend sat with him, Michael. Luke was freaking out about colleges and Michael was freaking out because he couldn't beat this 'pussydetroyer1996'. Luke glanced up from the notes he'd taken today.

"Michael what is wrong with you?"

"Everything! This dumb fu ck keeps beating me into the ground!" Michael threw the remote, "Why what are you doing?"

Luke looked back at his notes then to Michael, "Well, uh, studying for the exams are tomorrow."

"Exams are tomorrow?"

"Yes, Michael, I've been telling you this all week."

"Sh it!"

               Luke rolled his eyes and started to tug at his hair, about ready to cry. He'd been studying this material for weeks. But for some reason it wasn't sticking with him.

"Mate, if you keep tugging your hair, you're going to end up like me, bald in ten years."

"Shut up, I'm going to fail and not get a scholarship and oh my gosh I might never get a job, I'm going to be a bum and live on the streets and-"

"Get a sugar daddy, Luke."

"What?!"

"Remember a few years ago I had one, until he wanted to 'commit to someone his age'." Michael put quotations around the last part.

Luke let out a laugh, "Yes I remember, he took your virginity in a public handicap restroom. And no. I will not scoop that low to get money."

"Luke, sugar daddies are hot. All they want is someone around them, and sometimes... se xual favors. C'mon Luke, I'm sure I can find you one."

"Oh sure. Let me meet a male who wants s ex and not love. It's like prostitution."

"Just try, Luke."

"No."

//

this story will be starting after my other story, 'protective killer', ends. i hope you guys enjoy the preview!