xv

Ashton knew exactly what the two were going to do as he pulled Luke closer by the leash, while the driver headed out of town. Ashton watched Luke's bright, innocent eyes. A small smirk slipped onto his lips as he leaned in and gave the male's lips a kiss. Luke was quiet around Ashton. Ashton had heard from Calum that Luke acted different when he was with Michael and Luke, he wondered why. But he liked this quiet side of Luke. It made him feel dominant over Luke. Ashton watched as Luke leaned over and pecked his neck slightly, wielding a question.

"Are we going back to yours?" Luke murmured quietly, his blue eyes shutting as he kissed over the skin, sucking softly at some spots.

Ashton shifted and grasped Luke's hips, tugging him into his lap, "Maybe, love." He murmured into his ear, letting out a quiet moan at the sucking, his body jolted back slightly.

He was supposed to be marking Luke, not the other way around. He gave Luke's bum a squeeze before kissing his neck. Luke inhaled sharply at the feeling of his lips on his skin; they felt warm against his cold skin. The cold air was getting to him, he shivered at the combination. Luke's eyes fell shut and his head tilted back, his breaths shaky as he exhaled. Ashton's lips tipped into a smirk as he felt Luke shiver beneath him and get flustered as Ashton's teeth nipped at the sensitive skin.

"Daddy.." Luke panted quietly and ran his hands through his hair, giving the small curls tugs, or what he could since it was a bit shorter than last time they had done this.

Ashton's response was another suck to the sensitive skin, "Kitten." he murmured, "settle down, I don't think we have time to get you off before the party." Ashton watched as Luke's eyes opened again and looked at Ashton, confusedly.

"Huh?" Luke's fingers moved to his own thighs, rubbing slightly, trying to soothe himself.

"Mhm." Ashton murmured and watched his eyes, the infamous smirk still on his lips.

Luke started to get nervous, Ashton could tell. His fingers went to Luke's, lacing them together. Ashton pressed their foreheads together and kissed his lips, at a quicker pace than last time. Ashton felt Luke's lips respond, but even though the kiss he could sense the male's nervousness. Ashton pulled away with an eyebrow quirked,

"Speak, kitten. What's on your mind?"

Luke couldn't hold back his blabbering mouth as it spilt all that was in his mind, "In this? It's not even Halloween! Everyone will be looking, oh my fu--," Luke earned a soft slap to his bum for the word that almost left his lips, "I am kitten, As-" another slap, "Daddy! Ow..." Luke trailed off and gave the male a glare, "I refuse to go in this." He stated.

Ashton let out a laugh, "You won't feel so exposed when you see everyone else, kitten." He watched Luke's lips turn into a frown.

"What kind of party is this?" Luke asked, adding a quiet 'daddy' after his sentence.

Ashton glanced out the window and then looked at Luke again, "You will see soon, little one."

This made Luke quiet and looked down at his nails with a blush. He shook his head and felt Ashton's long fingers retract from his waist and move underneath his chin, pushing it up, so he had more access to his neck.

"I need to do this, though, unless you'd like to be seen as unmarked." Ashton murmured, looking at the collar on Luke, it would substitute as if he were collared for the night; he didn't really want anyone to glance at Luke like he did.

Luke just gave a short nod, "Yes, daddy. I'd love that." He mumbled, his eyes rolling back at the feeling of Ashton's lips on his neck.

'+