xiv

Ashton woke up next to Luke, he must have accidently fell asleep next to the male last night after the movie. He lifted his head and peeked over at Calum and Michael. He saw the two tangled with each other, he glanced over Luke's and his body; there was a pillow wall made by Luke. Ashton let out a sigh and rubbed his face slightly, seeing Luke cuddle with the body pillow in the middle. Ashton pushed the covers off of him and pulled more over Luke when he got up. He walked over to Calum and Michael, he tapped Calum's shoulder.

"Wha..?" Calum's eyes barely opened and when he saw Ashton, he nuzzled more into the back of Michael's neck, "What, Ash?"

"I've got to go." Ashton spoke as his eyes shifted to Luke grunted in his sleep and turned over.

"Where, it's Saturday." Calum lifted his head, whispering, not wanting to wake his angel beside him.

Ashton gave a short shrug, "Shopping."

"Shopping?" Calum gave him a look, "And what is this shopping for?"

"Things, Cal."

"The boys are moving today, can't you stay and help?"

Ashton looked a bit stumped but he shook his head, "No, but I'll stop by later. Just, keep them safe?"

"I will, unlike you, I like Michael and Luke. I just like Michael a bit more." Calum mumbled and pushed his head back into the back of Michael's neck, pressing kisses over the skin.

               Ashton let out a stressed sigh and grabbed his shoes, tugging them on. He checked the bathroom mirror, fixing his hair, quickly. He then left the room, taking the steps instead of the elevator. He checked his emails before texting his driver and making a few calls. Once the driver arrived, Ashton mumbled the directions to the nearest IKEA.

+

               Luke woke alone in the bed, he woke to moans from the other bed. He lifted his head and glanced over, seeing Michael on top of Calum and rocking their hips together.

"Have you guys noticed there's another person in this room? For fu cks sake." Luke muttered and then tensed, he'd just cursed. He lifted his head but saw Ashton hadn't heard since he wasn't there. "Where did...?"

"He had to go shopping." Calum said as he pushed Michael down to the bed and kissed his lips.

               Luke only gave a short nod, heading to the bathroom. He let out a sigh, washing his face before he saw a small note on the counter.

Luke,

               I had to go but keep your eye out for some more of these? I thought we could have a little fun with this? But I will see you later on. I promise. I have a big surprise for you tonight.

All the love,

Sincerely,

Ash x

               Luke raised his eyebrows and saw the green paper sticking out from underneath, two thousand dollars was underneath the note, a small smiley face on the first hundred dollar bill. Luke didn't know whether to be happy he had just gotten his first payment from the male or to be sad since this just felt like he was paying off a hooker or something like that. He decided to be happy, his head peeked out from the bathroom, seeing Calum and Michael still going at it like in heat cats, and he pulled his black skinny jeans on and a white shirt with blue stars on the right side. He stuffed six hundred in his pocket and put the rest in his suitcase which was by the bathroom door.