Chapter 1

Poppy woke up, immediately jumping out of bed to start the day, while singing a song.

     (Ok... I have no idea what song to put here. If you have a suggestion I would love to hear it. 😁 I was thinking Kesha tiktok, but I looked up the lyrics, and that's probably not good for this... now I am out of ideas. 😂)

     Branch lay in his bed, singing along to the song.

     (Song to be put in later)

     He road up his elevator at high speeds, blasting out through the hatch, and flying up into the sky, to fist bump the sun, before falling back down to the ground, landing next to Poppy, as they both began o dance together.

     (More of the song to be decided later)

     All the trolls in Trollstopia gathered around to join in the song, Holly singing with Delta Dawn, Synth singing with Trollex, Barb and Val playing their guitars viciously.

     (Song continues, and then ends. Ps. I know that this is lame, but I'm too lazy to think of a song 😂)

     Poppy and Branch gazed, lovingly into each other's eyes, as they leaned in to kiss each other.

     "Owwww!" Branch screamed, suddenly. Poppy looked at him, confused, but soon realized Clampers had bitten down on his butt.

     "Clampers!" Poppy yelled, coming to Branch's rescue. "We do not eat our friends."
"I thought we didn't eat our history," she grumbled, crossing her arms, as she looked away. "We don't eat anything that's not food."
"Ugh! You guys are no fun!" She turned, walking away in anger.

     Poppy sighed, and then looked back at Branch, who was rubbing his butt.

     "She's a demon," he said, crinkling his nose.

     "Are you ok, Branch?"
"No! I have teeth marks in my..." His complaint was cut off by Poppy, kissing him on the lips.

     "Feel better now?" she asked, smiling.
"You know... not quite yet. Maybe you should try again."

     They kissed again, both of them smiling at each other.

     "Now I feel much better," he said.

     "Hey, Popsqueek," Val said, walking over with Barb.
"Hey! Barb! Val! It's so good to see you!" Poppy yelled with excitement, as she leaned over to hug them.

     "Ok, so I was thinking girls night tonight!" Poppy said, smiling.
"If there's gonna be pranking... I'm in," Val said, fist bumping Poppy.
"Me too, Popcorn," Barb added.

     "Great! Now I just need to invite, Holly, Delta, R&B, and Smidge."
"Great. See you tonight then."

     They started to walk back towards Rock Hollow, as Poppy turned to Branch.

     "Do you want to come to Country Coral with me, Branch?"
"And risk running into Clampers again?" He shuddered at the thought. "No thanks... I'm good."
"Ok, then. See you later, Branch."

     She kissed him on the cheek, and then skipped away to invite Holly and Delta to girl's night.

     Branch stood there for a moment, watching her, as he smiled.

     How did he ever get so lucky as to have such a great girlfriend?

     Suddenly, he heard the sound off running, accompanied by teeth chomping.

     Slowly, he turned, his eyes widening, as he saw Clampers running at him, full speed.

     "AHHHHH! Poppy!" he screamed in fear, as he ran off after her.