Chapter 3

"Hey, Smidge," Poppy said, walking into Smidge's Pod. She had been lifting weights three times the size of her, but stoped, when she noticed Poppy.

"Hi, Poppy," she said in her deep voice, as she tossed the weights away. They flew out the window, a random troll screaming; "MY LEG!"

"So..." Smidge said awkwardly, as she looked out the window. Then she turned back to Poppy, smiling. "What do you need? Do you need me to pay someone a 'friendly' visit?" she asked, as he pounded her hand with her fist.

Branch gulped, as he hid behind Poppy.

"Uh..." Poppy said, a little concerned by Smidge's question. "No?"
"Oh... ok then. What can I do for ya?"

Poppy smiled again, getting excited.

"I'm having a girl's night tonight. You wanna come?"
"Heck ya, I do!" Smidge replied, happily.
"Great! See you at my pod, three hug times from now."

————————————

Finally, it was time for Girl's night. Poppy waited in her pod for the guests to show up, Smidge being the first one to arrive, followed by, Holly, Val, R&B, and Barb.

     "Hi, Girls," Poppy greeted happily. "I am so glad you made it. Let's get..." She paused, looking at her group of friends, her smile fading a little.

     "Wait... where's Delta?"
"I'm here, y'all," Delta said, walking through the door. Poppy smiled, but her smile faded, when she noticed how upset Delta looked.

     "What's wrong?" Poppy asked, concerned for her friend.
"I'm sorry, but I can't stay."
"Awwwww," all the trolls pouted.

     "Why not? What's wrong?" Poppy asked.
"I couldn't find a baby sitter for Clampers. Everyone in Trollstopia is afraid of her for some reason. Can't imagine why. She's a precious little angle."

     Clampers stuck her head out of Delta's hair, smiling innocently, a golden halo appearing over her head.

     "Well... that's ok. Clampers can join us too," Poppy said, smiling.
"Really? Are y'all sure about that?"
"Of course!" Poppy said cheerfully. "Everyone's welcome at girl's night! Besides... who could say no to that cute little face?" She booped Clampers' nose, and the little country troll laughed sweetly.

     "Ok than. I guess I'm staying!" Delta cheered.
"Yay!" everyone shouted, joyfully.
"This is gonna be so much fun!" Poppy said. "Now... let's get this girl's night started!"

     As they all turned away, Clampers' innocent grin turned into an evil snear, her halo shattering, and being replaced by devil horns.

     She snickered, maniacally, rubbing her hands together.

2 Minutes Later
———————————

     "AHHHHHH!" everyone screamed, hiding under Poppy's bed, as Clampers ran around, chomping at everything. Poppy's pod was completely destroyed.

     "Uh... maybe this was a bad idea..." Poppy said.
"You think!?" everyone shouted at her.

     "Look, y'all..." Delta said. "I'm sorry about all this. I'll just take Clampers and leave. Y'all have fun without me."
"No! Wait!" Poppy shouted, grabbing Delta, as she smiled maliciously. "I have a better idea."

————————

     Down in his bunker, Branch was relaxing, he and Gary enjoying some alone time.

     Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

     "Hugh? Who could that be?"

     He rode his elevator up to his hatch, opening it.

     "Hello? Who's..." His sentence was cut off by Poppy shoving Calmpers into his arms.
"Have fun, Branch!" she shouted, as she ran off, before Branch could give her back.
"Wait! Poppy, I..."

     Slowly, he looked down at Clampers in his arms. She smiled up at him, her big, sharp teeth sparkling.

     Branch gulped, his eyes widening.

     "Oh no..."