Chapter 4

Down in the Bunker, Clampers ran around, destroying everything with her teeth. Branch sat in a corner, watching in terror. He was wearing a helmet, he had pillows tied all around his body, and he was holding a stick for protection.

     "Hey, Dubstep. What's going..." Synth, Gust, and Dante all came down the elevator, stopping, when they saw the chaos. "On?"

     "Guys!" Branch yelled, as he noticed them. "Run! Save yourselves!"

     They looked at Branch, confused.

     "What is happening here?" Gust asked.
"There's a demon in my bunker!" Branch yelled, almost crying with fear. "Go! Run, while you still can!"

     Suddenly, the power went out, everyone gasping, as they looked around.

     "She's coming..." Branch whispered, softly, his eyes wide, as he gripped his stick tightly.

     Footsteps rung through the bunker, as everyone turned to look at a doorway.

     Branch stood, slowly walking over to the group, as they all huddled together.

     The footsteps came closer... and closer... a shadow, slowly making it's way around the corner.

     "Uhhhhh..." everyone said in fear, shaking, as they hugged each other.

     Slowly, a figure began to step through the doorway, everyone backing up slightly, as they screamed.

     "AHHHHH!"
"Wait..." Synth suddenly said, noticing what the figure was. "It's... a kid? You're afraid of a kid?" He started laughing, as he broke away from the group.

     "I can't believe this little cutie is what we've been freaking out about," he said, walking towards Clampers, who stood innocently in the doorway.

     "Synth..." Branch said, his voice shaking. "I wouldn't do that if I was you..."
"Please. What is she going to do? Tickle me to death?" Synth laughed, bending down in front of Clampers.

     "Hello, little cutie," he said in a baby voice. "Aren't you just the sweet..."

     Clampers smiled wide, showing her teeth, Synth's eyes widening, as he immediately regretted his choice.

     "Oh no..."

     Suddenly, Clampers bit down on his flipper, throwing him back and forth, slamming him against the ground.

     "HELP!" he cried out, but the group of trolls were too scared to move. They stayed huddled up, watching as Synth got his butt kicked.

     Finally, she let go of him, charging for Branch.

     "AHHH! No!" Branch yelled, swinging his stick, but Clampers caught in in her mouth, chewing it all up in a matter of seconds.

     Branch looked at the tiny piece still left in his hands, his eyes wide.

     "RUN!"

     They all ran, picking up Synth, as they ran past, Clampers chasing them while chomping her teeth.