Chapter 2

I wake up to the alarm going off. I turn it off and get out if bed slowly. Then I go to my closet and choose an outfit. I choose a blue tank top with some black skinny jeans and my signature black leather jacket. I decide on putting my boots on for shoes. Once that is done I go to my bathroom and do a blue eyeliner and mix come colors up for my eyeshadow. I put on some blush, and some lip gloss.

I then finally left the bathroom and woke Blake up and got him dressed. Then we went downstairs. Bella was cooking and Charlie was reading the magazine. He looked up and his eyes bulged out of his head. "Wow El, Love the outfit." He says, "And makeup." I smile a little. "Thanks dad." Bella turns around and gives me 2 plate.

"He's right. You look hot and badass." I roll my eyes and smirk. "Bells. We already knew this." She laughs and Charlie chuckles. She sets the plates down and Blake climbs on the chair and starts eating. I decide to sit next to him and Charlie, then Bella joins.

"Papa can you take me to Daycare." Blake asks. "What about me baby?" "Well I wanna spend time with Papa." Blake says. I look at Charlie. "Sure Blake I'd love to, if your mom agrees and doesn't mind." I shake my head. "Of course not Dad." Blake smiles and claps I shake my head at him.

When I was done eating I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and took out the braid. My hair now had a beachy wave to it. I smiled and turned around to see Blake. I jumped back surprised.

"Momma I need to brush my teeth." He says. I nod and set it up while he gets his little foot steps stool. Then he starts brushing his teeth. I leave the bathroom and grab my book bag. Then his bag. By the time I was done he came out. "Mom let me get the door." He says opening my bedroom door. I smiled and nod. Then I walk downstairs.

"Bella throw me the keys." I say. She turns around and tosses them. I catch them easily. Then I hug Bella and Charlie kisses my cheek and gets up. Blake opens the door for me and I smile walking out. I got to the passenger side and put my bag in there. opens the drivers side. I look at him wide and. "Baby you don't have to do that."

"Yes I do. Because Esme said, always treat ladies like a princess and they will treat you like a prince. "Aww." I smile and kiss his cheek. "Always remember that. Now go give this bag to Papa I will see you later baby." He nods and kisses my cheek then runs off.

I close my door and start the car buckling up. I then leave, Bella left before me so she would be there before me. When I got to school the parking lot was almost completely full. I parked in the first spot I saw which was next to a motorcycle again.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. I looked for Bella's truck and found it almost instantly. When I walked over I saw her doing homework. I joined her and sat on the railing of the back of the truck. She looks at me and laughs shaking her head.

When that was done and the bell rang, we parted ways and school began again.  Before I knew it, it was lunch time. Edward wasn't here today and Bella thinks it was her fault. It wasn't though but she doesn't believe me. I was sitting in the back of the lunch room. There were other seniors down the bench a little. They looked at me and sat down smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes and started to eat while doing homework. That's when I heard them talking in hushed voices. They were trying to be quiet but failing miserably. "She's good looking but today she is fucking hot." One said. I didn't know who they were talking about. I looked up and saw Jasper looking at me along with Alice and Janice.

"Fucking badass for sure. Every guy likes her." Another guy said. I look at the boys confused. "Yeah like do you see her makeup and outfit today? Like damn!!" One says I look down as I see them all look at me. Then I realize they are talking about me. I gasp and drop my pencil onto my paper.