Chapter 5

When I wake up I hear my alarm. I press the off button and pull the blankets over my head. "Mornin." I hear I quickly uncover myself and see Jasper in the corner in a rocking chair.

I groan and cover myself up again. "Are you always this difficult in the morning?" I hear, "Nope. I'm tired." I say, "Well we did get here around 11 pm last night." Jasper said. I groan. My alarm goes off again which freaks me out so I fall out of bed. I quickly turn it off. Jasper was laughing in the rocking chair.

I glare at him and get up fixing my bed. "I will see you at school." He says getting up and coming over. He kisses me quickly then he is gone. I look around and huff, "Ass." I mumble. "Heard that." I gasp and spin around seeing Jasper on the window again, he was smirking. He came over and grabbed my hand. Then he kisses it, "Better?"

I hold up my finger and gesture a little bit. He chuckles and kisses me slowly. Then he pulls away a minute later. "Ok now you can leave." I say he smiles and kisses my cheeks. "See ya later Darlin." I blush as I hear his accent more. He smirks and leaves. I change into some jeans with a black short sleeved shirt.

I put on some converse, then I walk in my bathroom and brush my hair, then fix my makeup since I didn't take it off last night. When that was done I woke up Blake and got him dressed. He packed a bag of some of his army men and stuffed animals while I cooked downstairs. When he was done so was breakfast.

While him and I were eating Bella and Charlie came down. Bella looked at me and I nodded at her. They got themselves some food and they sat down. "So how was yesterday Elina?" Charlie asked, I looked up at him. "It was lots of fun. Me and Blake got some new clothes, and he got some more army men and stuffed animals and other things. We had a blast at the park."

"Yeah me and Jasper chased mommy. Then they fell down and I climbed on mommy and we talked and had fun playing with mommy and Jasper." Blake said, Charlie nods laughing. "Oh Blake tell Papa what you want to be when you get older." I say smiling, "I want to be a soldier in the Army." Blake said smiling widely.

Charlie's eyes widen and so does Bella's. "Yeah and I can't wait buddy, Your going to be an amazing soldier. And your going to save so many lives." He smiles at me. I finish my food. "And I am also dating Jasper." Bella coughed on her food, while Charlie looked at me, "I don't mind, He's a good fellow." I nod smiling.

"Your dating Jasper?!" Bella said I nod, "I want Jasper to become my new daddy." Blake says, it was Charlie's turn to choke on his coffee. "Yeaaaaa." I say, "It's up to your mother and him Blake." Charlie says after he calms down and stops choking.

"I know." Blake says. "Well me and Blake have to leave." I glance at Bella and she was staring at me wide eyed. "Blake lets go brush our teeth." We go upstairs to my bathroom and brush our teeth. When we were done I we gave Charlie a hugs. I said bye to Bella without looking at her. I buckled Blake in his car seat. Then I got in and drove to the Daycare.

When we walk in Esme was smiling and waiting for us. Esme comes over and hugs me and Blake. He goes running to the back. "So Jasper tole me. I'm ok with it as long as I see golden eyes and not black." I say, Esme nods smiling, "I know Hun. I feed every other day. I wouldn't chance that with kids, and plus I have great control." I nod,

"It's not going to be weird with me and your kids, will it?" I ask playing with my hands, "No sweetheart it won't." I nod, "Good because uh, their my only friends. So yeah." She chuckles, "But I do have to warn you, Rose does not like Bella very much." I look at her confused.

"Why?" I ask, "Because, Alice saw the future, and one day soon, Bella will want to give up everything just to be a vampire." My eyes widen. "Look," I look at the floor. "I want to become one, but not any time soon." I say, she nods laughing, "And it's true, isn't it, Vampires can't make offspring?" She nods sadly, I frown.