Chapter 4

"W-what?" I ask him. "Elina, I'm not human, and neither Is my family. We are vampires." "A-all, of y-you?" He nods his head, "I let you near my kid! Near my family!" I yelled stepping back. "El, calm down, we won't hurt you." "Like hell!" I yelled. "We drink animal blood. That's why we have golden eyes. I would never hurt you Elina. And I rather kill myself over and over and over again before I even harm a hair on his body." He says.

I look in his eyes and take a step forward now curious. "Why?" I ask him, "Why what? "Why would you rather die then harm Blake?" I ask him. "I'm your mate. Which means you love me for eternity and I love you for eternity. If one of those mates die, it's like everything you lived for died. And since you have a son and I am your mate, I have seen him like a son since the day I laid eyes on you and him."

It felt like time froze because I just stared at him in shock. I felt frozen because I wasn't breathing, I wasn't moving I was just staring at him. "El? Are you ok?" He asks coming over to me slowly. "Elina, please talk to me." He says worried. "Do you actually want to become Blake's father?" I ask, "I'd trade anything to become his legal father."

"C-can we wait. I mean, we aren't even dating." I say. "Of course. Just don't push me away, because I'm not leaving." He says I nod. "Can we go out on a date?" He asks me, I nod smiling. "So tell me about being a vampire." I say. He nods and we begin our walk back to my house.

When we get there I learned that they all run super fast, they have super strength, fast reflex's and Jasper can manipulate emotions and feel them. Alice can see the future, Edward can read minds, Emmett has more strength then a regular vampire, Carlisle has super self control, and Janice can lift things with her mind, Rosalie has more beauty then a natural vampire, and Esme has the ability to love anyone and everyone.

I thought it was all so cool. And I trusted Jasper. I walked in my house saying bye to Jasper. When I walk in I see Blake passed out on the couch. Bella was up and reading and Charlie was sleeping. I said goodnight to Bella and picked Blake up and sat him in his bed, covering him up. I then walked to my room and got in the shower.

Then I got dressed and sat on my bed playing soft music and thinking when there was a knock on my window. I look over and see Jasper. My eyes widen and I go over and open it. Then he gets in. "How long have you been doing that?" He shrugs and sits on my bed, "Since I saw you." MY eyes widen, "That more then a month and a half ago." He nods.

"I switch between you and Blake." I nod again. "You need some sleep. It has been a long day." I nod and lay down. He lays on top of the blankets, I cuddle up to him and soon I am fast asleep. The next day I wake up to Blake jumping on me. "Mommy, wake up mommy." He says to me. I open my eyes and look at him then the time.

"Babes it's only 6:30 in the morning." I say, "I know but I'm not tired." He says bouncing on me again. I huff and get up. He smiles and runs out. I go downstairs and see him with some of his new toys. He was playing with his army set Jasper got him. "Hey hunny, what do you think about spending the day with Jasper and I?" I ask him.

"Really?" He says smiling. I nod. "Yeah we can go to the mall, the park, out to eat." I say laying on my stomach. in font of him. "Can I bring my army men?" He asks me. "I have to ask if he wants to first Hun." He friend but nods. "Call him now." He says smiling. "Go get my phone next to my bed." I say he nods and gets up, "Quietly." He nods and quietly runs up the stairs.

He comes back down a few minutes later and hands me my phone. I click on Jasper's number and put it on speaker.

Hello? He said, he made his voice sound groggy like he just woke up, and it was deeper, which sounded hot.

Blake and I want to know if you want to hang out today?

I would love to. What time would you like me to come and pick you both up? I could almost see his smile through the phone.