17

giyuu decided to bring y/n back to oyakata sama . he couldn't kill . he just couldn't imagine a life without her . once giyuu stepped into main area where all the hashiras was , all eyes were on him . some even whispering to their peer about y/n

giyuu carried her in bridal style , making his was to oyakata sama . once oyakata knew about this , he called for a pillar meeting .

" thank you for gathering here today . as you know we will be discussing about y/n . " everyone had their attention on her . she was still sleeping in the shades behind oyakata sama . " there is nothing to discuss . shes a demon . she had consumed human flesh . we should just kill her . " muichiro said while playing with his pebbles .

giyuu's teeth clenched while keeping a straight face on the outside . although he knew muichiro was right , he didn't want her to die . she didn't choose this . " don't drag your personal feelings this , tomioka . its our job as a hashira to slay demons . " tengen said , he was on muichiro side . basically everyone was other than giyuu .

y/n woke up . she could tell where it was just by the scent of it . she hated this place . it brought back alot of painful memories . she jumped towards oyakata sama . at this point she didn't care she she was going to attack . she had no control over her emotions anymore . giyuu immediately rushed infront of y/n , trying to hold her in place . " calm down y/n " he raised his voice . y/n has became much stronger ever since he last held her .

not long later , sob could be heard . y/n turned her face down , hiding herself from the crowd . she hated that she was physically strong but mentally still weak as ever . oyakata sama walked towards giyuu and y/n . he pitied her . she has gone through so much . the master placed his hand on her head . " i know its not your fault . " he told y/n .

" we'll keep y/n under control in the basement . " oyakata announced . the basement was where the cells are . there was rarely anyone that would be kept inside . " but oyakata sama- " sanemi tried to stop him . " i understand your concerns . if she eats another human or tries to escape . we will kill her immediately . " giyuu gave y/n neck a light hit causing her to loss consciousness once again . she was weak at this point .

-

y/n woke up . she felt disgusting . she was filled with dust . she then realised her legs were chained onto the floor . with just that much of freedom . she scanned the dark and stuffy environment . her arms rapped around her knees . alone as ever . she slightly jumped in surprise , hearing the door to the basement open and someone walking towards her .

it was too dark for her to make out who it was . then , she felt a flash of light that was shone at her . she turned her face away as the light hurt her eyes . " you're awake . how are you feeling . " she wasn't expecting giyuu to visit her . he didn't have to . she almost killed him earlier . giyuu unlocked the cells stepping into it before locking it and settling himself beside you .

giyuu wanted to pat her head but before he could even touch her , she flinched . his heart broke . seeing how his lover was scared of him . but he placed his hand on her anyways . patting her white hair with dust all over it . he tried his best to get the dust of her hair off her hair . " why are you here . " y/n's voice echoed but her tone still cold and lifeless . " i want to make sure you are okay . " y/n laughed . " where you when all of these happened then ? " giyuu's eyebrows twitched .

he wasn't there for her when she needed him most . when she was suffering in pain , he wasn't there to save her . giyuu's thoughts were interrupted by y/n's stomach growling . she hasn't had any human flesh ever since she was locked up . she was embarrassed as she placed her hands on her stomach trying to resist the tempting smell of blood from the male beside her . giyuu noticed it and moved his sleeve , exposing his bare arm . " you can drink my blood . " he had no choice . he couldn't just let her die from hunger . y/n stared at him as if he was some kind of psychopath .

" just don't eat my flesh or they'll kill you . " y/n had drool coming out of her mouth . she didn't want to hurt him . giyuu noticed how hard she was trying to hold herself back so he grabbed her hands using her nails to make a deep cut on himself , blood dripping down his arm . y/n look at him in disbelief . who in the right mind would do such a thing . the smell of blood was even stronger . it was hard resist now . " go on . " she was scared . she gave him a ' are you sure ' look getting a nod from him .

she didn't hold herself back anymore . she took his arm and begin sucking on it . giyuu felt his energy level go down from the amount of blood drained out of him . giyuu didn't become a demon as his blood didn't come in contact with y/n's blood . y/n stopped after awhile . she didn't consume much since she was afraid he might die from blood loss . she drank just enough to make her stomach stop growling . she wiped her mouth clean , pulling away from his arm .

" better ? " y/n nodded moving closer to him . she placed her hand on giyuu's arm which had the cut . in a matter of seconds , it was healed . as if nothing had ever happened . she felt slightly more comfortable with him now . " don't you find me ... disgusting ? " she asked in a soft tone . giyuu shook his head . " why ? you've always hated demons . " giyuu hated see her like this . it wasn't her fault . it was his . he has yet again failed to protect his loved ones . he felt disappointed in him . he had failed everyone .

" i promised i'll love you no matter what . "