🍭Ni🍭

When we arrived I walked away from the group I started from. I ignored the map and had my bird lead the way, so I started my way towards this tree looking thing.

"Y/n!!" I turned around to see Gon rushing towards me, Leorio and Kurapika behind him. "Yo" I said as we walked into a ally way together. Suddenly a bunch of people blocked the path with a old lady in the middle.

I scrunched up my nose. The moment these three tailed after me there was another presence.

I sighed looking forward.

"Time for the exciting multiple choice quiz!" The old lady yelped

I zoned out as the other presence appeared. I ignored everything watching the man step up.

"A group of evil villains kidnapped your mother and your lover, you can only save one of them, choose one for your mother and two for your true love, which do you save and which of them dies."

"Hey what kind of quiz is this?!" Leorio said as I hummed.

"The answer is number one" the man said with pride

"Oh and what's your reason?" The old lady asked

"Its your mom, you cant replace your mom, but your lover! You could always find another one"

"Ridiculous" I said looking at the sky

As the old lady asked the question and started to count down, Leorio grabbed a stick ready to charge. I unhooked my sword, ready to unsheath it to protect the old lady.

"Time is up" the old lady said as Leorio jumped in the air ready to attack which I easily blocked with my sword.

"Out of the way Y/n! This old hag needs to be taught a lesson and I'm going to make sure she gets it!"

"Calm yourself" I said giving him a smile.

"C-calm down!? How do you expect me to calm down?!"

Kurapika came up to us. "We won Leorio"

"We did"

Kurapika explained how we got it right as I bowed to the woman and headed to the open door she was letting us in. Before I headed in I heard a groan. I turned around to see Gon on the floor. "I'm stuck! I cant figure out the right answer!"

"You've really been thinking of an answer this whole time? You can stop now" Leorio laughed

"But what If that really happens to me someday if two people are in trouble and I can only help one of them, then what? It wouldn't be right to pick one over the other, but like it or not that's a choice I might have to make. I just hope that I know what to do"

I huffed and headed over there. "Nonsense" I said as I pulled Gon to his feet.

"But its true!" He exclaimed

"Not if you train hard enough to save them both, even at that I would always put my life on the line to save others" i said giving a closed eye smile as Gon smiled at me.

"Your right! Then I'll try my best!"
-----------------------------------------------------------

We walked and walked, it wasn't a problem like Leorio was making it. I sighed and headed back to the whining man.

I took out my bag and handed him some fluffy bread I made. "Here, it's not as good as it would be fresh but it's still food" I said as I gave it to him.

"Wow! Thanks, it tastes amazing! Did you make this?" He said looking down at me (or up)

"Yeah I did, thank you" I giggled

We then rushed over to the other two.

Once we came to the cabin and opened the door we saw a creature with two other people, one a injured man and the other a girl being carried by the creature. We left Leorio to help the man as we rushed off.

There was another presence. "Hey I'll be right back!" I said heading another way.

"You" I said as the other creature looked my way. "So theres two"
She gasped as I scoffed. "You can tell the differences?" She said. "Your aura" That's all I said before I felt Gon's presence, these creatures are pretty weak so I'll leave her to Gon. I started walking away without a word.

------

"Mr. Kurapika, we made certain that we gave you the most vague of hints, but you were still able to pick up on them and determine that we weren't actually a married couple. You only caught a glimpse of my tattoos. Mr. Kurapika has demonstrated that he's very knowledgeable. Therefore he passes"

"Mr. Leorio, you sir unfortunately never realised I was never who i claimed to be, but you dressed my wounds faster and more throughly then any doctor, more importantly you demonstrated empathy and kindness by continuing to reassure me that my wife would be okay. It's clear to me that your compassion makes you worthy of taking the hunter exam, therefore you pass"

"Mr Gon, your surper human abilities and power of observation defy logic, you too are worthy of taking the hunter exam, so you pass"

"Miss Y/n, your senses are incredible. The moment you felt a different aura you went to go find it, you also pass"

I dont even know what this exam is

By now we were flying on their legs going to the exam.

I was in my own world wondering, what would happen if demons got into this world, what about other demon slayers. It's been a week by now, I havent written any letters and I havent come back.

Once we got to the area we headed to a supposd restuarant.

"Is the back room available?"

"What are you having?"

"The steak combo please, the one that'll make us see the light, make it four."

"Combo for four eh? How do you want them cooked"

"Grilled slowly over a low flame till done please"

"Got it, see yourselfs to the back room"
------------

We walked into a room with 4 chairs, the son then started to explain the statistics. Then the room started to move like the thing they called an elevator?

Leorio started to argue with Kurapika about the reason for being a hunter.

Mabye I can go with the reason I became a demon slayer.

"GON Y/N WHICH ONE OF US DO YOU AGREE WITH? WHAT KIND OF HUNTER WILL YOU BE?" They said in sinc, Gon sweatdropped as I gave a closed eye smile. "One that protects those who need it." Just like Kyojuro said. We then arrived at a tunnel with a bunch of people.

"Hello! Please take your number badge thank you" I got the badge "406"

"Dont think I've seen you fellas before!" We looked up to see a man with the badge 16. I immediately raised my guard. Somethings off about him. He then came down to greet us. "Anyway if you have any questions I'd be happy to help" he said. "Thanks alot" Gon said. "oh by the way my names Tonpa!" "Oh I'm Gon! This us Kirapika, Leorio and Y/n"

I glared at the man as he spoke of the other opponents.

Then I noticed this clown looking dude as someone bumped into him and started to loose their arms. I gasped. I could practically feel his blood lust. "My how unusual, seems this poor man's arms have turned into flower petals. Now you see them now you dont. You should be more careful, and do apologize if you bump into someone"

Tonpa explained who he was as I glared. This whole exam sounds stupid.

"Oh I almost forgot, let's have a toast to friendship, what do you say?" Tonpa said as he pulled out drinks, I scoffed as the others thanked him. I took the drink and gave him a bittersweet smile. The others gave me a weird look. "Heres to good friends and good fortune! Cheers!" "Sorry Tonpa" he then looked at me. "I'm not as stupid as you think i am" I could practically sense the laxative, my body would be able to handle it but still. I then dropped the can and walked away.