🍭Kyuu🍭

I sighed, after we got off the boat the woman timed us for two minutes to go off to the island for seven days, beginning with whoever cleared trick tower first, meaning withing the first two minutes I was already on the island. First Priority, Water, Second Priority, Shelter. I have plenty of food and food supplies, I also have water and tea bags etc etc, but it's always good to have a water source around just in case.

Almost immediately I sensed another aura following me

Must be a examiner or someone who works for em

I continued to walk around until I found a lake, them I climbed the tree, I'll just use the tree to sleep in. Yeah I'll be fine. Obanai style. I held my bag and sat there for about 4 hours.

"I'm borrred" I said to particularly no one. I can go without sleep for 6 days, so my plan was to sleep tonight and stay up until everything's over. Hopefully. Luckily I hide my aura almost all of the time.

My eyes closed as I listened to the sound of nature before drifting to sleep.

I woke up to the sun flashing in my eyes, i got up and took out the water I had to drink, after that I pulled out some stored Sakura mochi before snacking on it. Stretching my bones I started to practice my breathing forms even though I mastered them while doing total consitration breathing constant. I felt no auras around me, even so I was always on guard.

Once nightfall came I layed back up on the tree and gazed up at the stars.

They're so pretty

I suddenly heard some rustling along with a demon aura.

Another demon? This isnt good. What if Muzan gets into this world? What about my friends?

I brushed off my panic as the demon came straight at me. It was a regular low demon, so even after it attacked me it took a matter of a second to kill it without utilizing my breathing forms.

I sighed and sheathed my sword. I sat still through out the night and the next day until the sun was setting.

I was bored as hell so I'm going to start moving along the trees. I walked around until I heard some voices, so I peaked down.

"You really need to stop pitting those who serve no purpose"

It was Hisoka and his pin friend theres auras are somewhat intoxicating for someone who can sense them all the time, even when they're hiding it

"Your guilty of that yourself, you've walked away form opponents before finishing them" the pin guy spoke

I spotted the dead body as well as the aroma of blood, along with a familiar aura in the Bush.

It was Gon.

I almost forgot he had Hisokas badge but he was doing a good job of disguising his aura.

"I do have standards, why waste time on people who are utterly useless? I only spare those who's premature deaths would be a waste" Hisoka spoke as my attention went back on the two

"Well what about his badge?" Hisoka asked

"Oh I already took it, I have six points now, so I dont need it. Want it?" The pin guy asked throwing the badge at Hisoka

"Who's is this?" He asked before the pin guy responded

"It belonged to someone who tried to snipe me, thay pissed me off so well I killed her. Well..." the pin guy said removing a pin from his head

His hair color changed, the more pins he moved the more his face started to dis form. "That's always so much fun to watch" Hisoka said

"It does take its toll on me y'know- ah much better" the pin- I mean guy with black hair said