9: It's our love that matters

The evening passed more quickly than the newlyweds had expected, and soon the monitor turned on and Monokuma's voice echoed through the dorm room.

Shuichi pulled away from the kiss of the Ultimate Supreme Leader, who sat on his lap and slowly grinded his hips against the detective's. He looked at the monitor, unnerved, and sighed. 

"I think it's time I went back to my room," he remarked cautiously, seeking Kokichi's gaze.

The Ultimate Supreme Leader only continued to snuggle up to him. His small fingers fumbled at the hem of Shuichi's jacket, finally hooking underneath. At the same time, the detective tried to stop him from doing so.

While he was more than relieved that his crush returned his feelings, it progressed far too quickly, and just from that little bit of touching, his head was already buzzing with all sorts of NSFW thoughts.

To the detective's relief, there was a knock at the door just at that moment, and without waiting for an answer, the door opened.

Startled, the Ultimate Supreme Leader jumped down from his new boyfriend as Miu, Keebo, Kaito and Maki stuck their heads in through the door.

"I hope you have your boners tucked in 'cause we're coming in now," the Ultimate Inventor shouted before kicking the door open with a jerk that slammed it against the wall.

All four of them pushed their way into the narrow room and found the newly reunited lovers with their heads flushed.

 Miu laughed out loud and stepped to Kokichi's side, patting his back roughly. "You may thank me later for my extremely helpful assistance."

 Keebo pulled the inventor back to his side and looked curiously at the detective. When his gaze met Maki's, he turned as pale as a ghost. As if challenged by this reaction, Maki stepped toward him, and Shuichi stood up from the bed in a panic, protecting his body with his hands. "I-I-I-I'm sorry Maki-"

"Sorry about earlier, that was part of Ouma's plan," the Ultimate Assassin apologized and held out her hand to the detective. Shuichi looked around between her and Kaito until he finally grabbed it.

"Man you really scared the crap out of me," he groaned, exhaling in relief. Maki smirked slightly before regaining her composure and grabbing the Ultimate Astronaut's hand. "You lost the bet, by the way," she added with a bragging undertone.

Shocked by the new information, Shuichi pointed at Kaito, then at Maki. "You...her...you two...you're dating???"

Miu facepalmed while the second couple in the room held hands tightly. "Already since the second day after your bet. Man, you're really a late bloomer," the Ultimate Supreme Leader interjected into the conversation, leaning against his desk. "I noticed that right away. Well, I guess I have my sources." He grinned and winked at Shuichi.

"Soo... now that we have two extremely happy couples, do you want to do a double fuck?" Miu was literally drooling at her suggestion, the meaning of which no one else understood.

"Double fuck? Sorry bitchlet, but not everyone speaks at such a low level as you," Kokichi only replied, slightly annoyed. She gave him a withering look before beginning to explain. Maki's gaze immediately darkened as she obviously already suspected where this was all going.

"Double fuck like double date! Except that you don't date but fuck, AHAHAHA!!!" Her perverted laughter echoed through the open door into the hallway.

Maki would have strangled the Ultimate Inventor from behind if Kaito hadn't stopped her. He was about to say something when Kokichi spoke up.

"I don't mind, but you'd just be jealous of how much I can satisfy Saiha-"

Shuichi slapped him in the back of the head. "Shut up, Ou- Kokichi. I want only you to see me in such an- i-intimate situation...."

The Ultimate Supreme Leader's heart skipped a beat when he saw Shuichi's blushed expression. He pushed the detective back onto the bed, purring along the way, "Then why don't you let me take you right here and now?" which only made the detective more embarrassed. After all, 4 pairs of eyes were more than clearly watching the two of them.

He made an effort to push Kokichi off of him and looked around. "D-Did you guys come to tell us anything else?"

Maki sighed, and Kaito put his hands on his hips. "We wanted to see if Ouma's trick worked, of course. After all, I want my sidekick to be as happy as I am." With these words, he put an arm around Maki, who looked slightly annoyed, but tolerated his touch.

Keebo and Miu awkwardly stood next to the couple, and Keebo tried to come up with an excuse. "We also just wanted to see if our support helped. Since that seems to be the case, we are no longer needed. Sorry to disturb you." He pulled Miu by the hand back to the door and pushed her out, an apologetic smile on his lips.

Maki also looked at Kaito with a look that asked to leave the scene as quickly as possible. The astronaut did her that favor and scratched his head again before approaching Shuichi to pat him on the shoulder. "I'm proud of you, my sidekick. I'll be happy to watch you do those 300 push-ups." He winked, and before Shuichi could protest, he was already pulling his girlfriend out of the room. 

The door fell shut behind the two of them.

Shuichi was now sitting on the bed with Kokichi, who was cheekily smiling at him as if he wanted to devour his whole innocent body. "I-I'll see you tomorrow," Shuichi stuttered nervously and stood up to turn toward the door. But Kokichi held him by the arm.

"What about my goodnight kiss?" he pouted, holding Shuichi's sleeve tightly in his grip, pointing to his mouth with his other hand, his eyes already closed.

Red-faced, Shuichi bent over the bed, took Kokichi's face in his hands and kissed him deeply. The smaller boy of the two was so overwhelmed by the depth of the kiss that he fell over onto the bed, Shuichi now on top of him.

Shuichi didn't care though, he gently grabbed his friend's dark purple hair and held it tightly, almost as if someone were trying to snatch him away. His passion was quickly reciprocated by Kokichi, who wrapped his arms around the detective's neck to pull his head even closer. After a while, the little Supreme Leader felt the pressure of Shuichi's knee gradually spreading his legs apart. Oh god, his desire was practically spilling over. There was no mistaking how much the detective had to pull himself together to pull away from the Supreme Leader, completely out of breath.

Kokichi grinned up at him, "Nee-hehe. Being bottom is fun, but I like it even better when you're lying underneath me, Saihara-ch-"

"Shuichi," he was corrected, looking at the detective with sparkling eyes, who averted his face in shame.

"Shuichi-chan," Kokichi smiled brightly. "Yes, K-Kokichi...?" Shuichi replied, his face dangerously red.

"I love you," the Ultimate Supreme Leader said, pulling the Ultimate Detective into another deep kiss. Shuichi almost cried in relief of hearing these words from his crush, as it had taken them quite a while to realize just how much they loved each other.

Meanwhile, Monokuma watched the two lovebirds through his cameras and sighed dramatically, tapping away his tears with a tissue. "That is true young love", he sobbed. 

As they both lay there, Shuichi eventually pulled the blanket over them and let Kokichi snuggle against his chest, smiling happily and making a promise to himself to never let his little Supreme Leader go.

UwU the end