intro, aesthetics and a/n.

- intro -
There are many people, who live for someone who is important for them! Lovers, they live for each other! But sometimes some people live for their enemies, for their hate towards a person! This story is also of that some people! Two persons who are enemies but has to live together in relationship of hate!! Or it will be all okay in end with love!?

A pretty girl named Tanushree Chauhan (25) who just finished her internship and is a senior doctor in a hospital which is hers! All respects her as she is kind, caring, a well confident one! But a huge problem arises for her that is her step father named Nomit Wadiya, who was a gangster; still involved with illegal immigrants and she had no idea about it! Only her mother Shalini Wadiya knows this and she was paralyzed coz of hilarious deeds of tanuja's step father! By this meant that she trust his step father! And don't knows what he wants to do! Tanu lives separate from Nomit with her little brother ishaan! And her mother is hospitalized where she works!
(PS:- Tanu trusts his step father as a person but she hasn't accepted him as a father, she still uses the surname of her real father which is Chauhan and writes her real father name in all her documents or whether it needed that is Virendra Chauhan)

On the other hand!

A well settled and handsome businessman Rishi Singh Bedi (25) who's handling family business started by his father Raj Singh Bedi! Rishi lives with his family where his mother rano, his younger brother manpreet and his biji lives! But his family don't know that rishi is also a undercover officer assigned in RAW!

Two totally different people who don't even know each other! Starting their relationship with love, How they became enemy? Will it convert them into enemies or eternal lovers !

Stay tuned for their love-hate journey Give your precious feedbacks!

- aesthetics -

Rishi singh bedi (25)

Tanushree chauhan (25)

Tanushree and rishi (tanshi)

Story Cover

- a/n -
the book is in hinglish, (hindi+english) as i wrote it, please don't spread toxicity, book can be cringy for starters but it will be good enough in future (I literally started to write this book when i was 15 in 2018 and didn't know anything about writing and all, although I still don't know it but anyways). thats all thankyou!🥸

― COPYRIGHT ―

• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 • Copyright laviiwrites 2023 all rights reserved. This is my original work and characters, so it may NOT be reproduced in any ways or taken without my permission. This is plagiarism and punishable in law!