rishi meets with an accident.

Here Tanu and ishaan are having their breakfast and then tanu goes to ishaan's school to drop him!

I:- bye bye, snow white!

T:- bye! Take care hmm and Don't argue with anyone in the class! Okay?

I:- okay! Bye!

T:- bye!

She kissed him on his cheek and ishaan goes to his class! Tanu also goes from there and drives to her hospital!

Here rishi was doing his work and he got a call! Seeing it he picked up the call!

R:- hello!

Someone:- (tells him something)

R:- okay mai abhi nikalta hoon!

He cuts the call and tells his secretary that he has some work so he is coming in a while and goes from the office! He is now driving to the hospital where tanu works!

He was driving very fast! Suddenly a truck came infront of him and he was going just infront of it and collapse!!!!!! Blood was coming from his head coz of his head collapsed with sterling wheel!
All people there were came to rishi's car and some of them takes him to hospital!

Now A Man with 2 more more persons came to the hospital and asks the receptionist about tanu! And are going to her cabin!

That man knocked Tanu's cabin door!

T:- come in!!!

They came in to tanu's cabin! Tanu sees them!

T:- aap? Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai? Kyu aaye hai yaha!?

Who are the persons which are there with tanuja? Will rishi be fine? What will happen next ? Stay tuned for the next part! Give your precious feedbacks!!