they met.

That people was none other than tanu's step father and his some gang members!

T:- aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?

N:- beta mai bas tumse milne aaya tha!

Nomit also respects and cares for tanu coz when tanu is with him he had never caught by police by his bad deeds! Means he believes that tanu is lucky for him! But also he wants tanu's property! She is very much rich than him!

T:- ohh!

N:- kaisi ho beta!

T:- thik hoon! Aap kaise hai!?

N:- mai bhi thik hoon bas tum baccho ki aur tumhaari maa ki yaad aati rahti hai! (Cries dramatically for gaining sympathy from tanu)

T:- dekhiye mai pahle bhi aapse kah chuki hoon, mai aapke ghar nahi aa sakti! Mai jaha rahti hoon wahi thik hoon! Aur jaha tak baat rahi maa ki toh vo jab thik ho jayengi tab aap unhe le ja sakte hai!

N:- thik hai beta jaisa tum thik samjho! Achha mai chalta hoon!

T:- ek minute aap aaye hai toh please thodi der rukiye maa se mil lijiye unhe acchha lagega!

N:- kyo nahi beta mai mil kar aata hoon!

T:- ji!

Here some people came with rishi his blood was coming from his head and one person was keeping a cloth on his head for preventing blood lose!

Nurse came to tanu's cabin and tells her about rishi! Tanu came there!

She checks him! There was no need for any surgery!

T:- jyada chot nahi hai bas khoon jyada beh gya hai! Inhe room mai shift karo aur dressing kar deti hoon mai! Nurse tum police station call karo accident ka case hai aur possible ho toh inki family ki contact information mile, toh unhe contact karo!

She lefts with rishi on stretcher from there!

She was doing rishi's dressing!

Rishi was unconscious!

Dressing was done! He was out of danger and blood was also stopped running! She was about to go but rishi holds her hand, he was gaining his consciousness and murmurs in pain!

R:- ahh....mai.....

T:- kuch bolne ki koshish mat kijiye aapka accident ho gya tha abhi aap hospital mai hai aur bilkul thik hai thodi der aaram kar ligiye you will feel much better! (She smiles)

Rishi sees her and his all pain was almost gone because of her beauty and prettiness ! The way she convinced him that all will be fine with her grace! He just fell for her beauty and became her lover! It was love at first side! He doesn't want that tanu will go from there!

But she was going! He tries to stop her and tries to be sit there but fails!

R:- ahh.....

Tanu turns back, goes near rishi and helps him! She was very close to him!

T:- aaram se, maine kaha na aap rest kijiye! Sojayiye kuch der!

He agrees and sleeps there but don't wants that tanu goes from there!

Tanu was again about to go and rishi told!

R:- aap....aap kuch der yahi ruk jayiye, mujhe yaha akele bilkul bhi acchha nahi lagega!

Tanu understands and stays there! Rishi sleeps holding her hand and tanu was seeing him lovingly!

Is this a start of their love story? Stay tuned for next! Give your precious feedbacks!