a beautiful beginning.

A small villa, a beautiful garden and a small temple ! A young woman singing a hymns in her beautiful voice! In the villa a little boy woke up listening this! And ran towards the temple! The young woman turns around and is none other than pretty tanushree! She has a puja thaal on her hand and tells!

T:- Inuu (nickname of ishaan by which tanu calls him) kitni baar kaha hai thoda jaldi uth jaya karo! School ke liye der ho jayegi na!

I:- sorry snow-white! (ishaan calls her by this name and always tells her that she ia a snow white princess and her prince Florian will come for her!)

T:- tu phir shuru ho gya, ye snow white bolna kab band karega!

(And starts going in house and ishaan follows her)

I:- kyo di aapko naam acchha ni lagta! (And makes puppy face)

T:- acchha lagta hai bas!? tujhe jo bolna hai vo bol! Lekin jaldi taiyaar ho jao school bhi jana hai na!

I:- okay! Mai abhi ready hoke aata hoon snow white!

And he goes! Tanu goes to kitchen for cooking breakfast for them!

On the other hand!

A big and well designed house! Which is looking very royal! A woman was worshipping infront of god in a house temple and other family members were behing her! After the worship is done! She turned and she was Rano! And Bedi family members! Rano gave all prashaad and starts to find some one!

Rano:- Rishi kaha hai!

Raj:- haan bhai, mujhe bhi dikhai nahi diya vo!

Manpreet:- Dad, bhaiya toh kabke office chale gye!

Biji:- itni jaldi? Nasta bhi nahi kiya usne?

Manpreet:- biji apko toh pata hai na bhai ki aaj meeting hai isliye jaldi chale gye!

Rano:- mera baccha kitna kaam karta hai!

Raj:- vo toh hai hamare rishi jaisa koi bhi nahi!

Here a great bulid interiored building! A car came and a well Charming, handsome and dashing man came out of it! He goes in and watchman of that building salutes him! He nods in okay! He enters the office and all staff members wishes him good morning! As their boss is well confident, versatile and damn talented person! He also wishes all by noding his neck and goes to his cabin where some people were waiting for him to start the meeting! And that dashing man is none other than our most wanted munda, the most eligible bachelor and youngest businessman, RISHI SINGH BEDI!

One of person there:- Good morning sir!

Rishi's client:- Good morning, Mr. Bedi!

R:- Good morning! Thankyou for coming here!

Clients:- it was our pleasure to works with Businessman of the year!

R:- thankyou! Please have a sit!

All sits and the meeting starts! After the meeting Rishi talked with his clients and the project in which he was working is now his! They shakes hands and the clients goes from there! All staff members congratulate each other and Rishi coz it was a huge project! And it's of bedi enterprises!

Next will be posted tomorrow! Please give your precious reviews! Hope you will like it!!