will tanu die?

Ramesh and tanu started going to safe room but tanu turns to see rishi, he smiles, Then she sees that some goons are pointing their guns to rishi! And they shoot!

T:- RISHI!!!!....

She runs towards him, sides him from his place and........THREE BULLETS FIRED BY GOONS GOT SHOT AT TANU!!!.....

T:- ahh! *She sighed in pain*

R:- TANU!!!!!

Rishi catches tanu in his arms! And puts his hand on one of the bullet wound! The blood was flowing from her body very fastly, ramesh and other team caught up those goons and comes back to where rishi is!

Due to the pain tanu is feeling right there, she clutches rishi's jacket with her own bloody hand!like she doesn't want to leave him and wants him to be with her!🥺😭

R:- TANU!! Tanu aankhe band mat karna, please please please! Please tanu aankhe band mat karna tum....tumhe kuch nahi hoga okay! Tanu tum sun rahi ho na! Please tum mujhe aise chhod ke nahi ja sakti!🥺

T:- riisshiii!

Ramesh:- Rishi Ambulance ko phone karne mai bahot time jayega tanu ko hume hi hospital le jaana hoga iska bahot khoon beh gya hai! Tum jaao mai yaha sab sambhaalata hoon!

Ramesh orders some cops to go with rishi!

Listening this rishi pull tanu to him and carries her in bridal style, taking her to the car to go to hospital as soon as possible!

R:- tanu please ankhe band mat karna! Okay hum bas ... bas pahoch hi gye hospital! Tumhe kuch nahi hoga!🥺

Then sees her and found she is adoring him with painfully mild open eyes!🤧 and rishi's eyes are now filled with tears seeing love of his life like this!🥺 he drives as fast as he can and they reaches hospital! He admits tanu and as tanu is senior doctor and head of hospital, whole hospital staff was worried for her!

Doctors who are presuming her, are tensed for their dean! They all are trying to save her in operation theatre! Her heart beat is going slow, as they are trying to remove those bullets from her body! There are three bullets, one which is near her abdomen, second just 1mm near her spinal cord and third near her heart!

Outside the OT rishi is so stressed and worried for his tanu! The thought of loosing her like this is killing him from inside. He informed at home about whole thing and told them to not come here due to security reasons!

Here at ahana's house!
Ishaan is missing his snow white🥺

I:- ahana di!

A:- haan!

I:- snow white kaha hai unko bulao na!🥺mujhe unki yaad aa rahi hai kaha hai vo!

Where ahana and all knows what happened how can and what can they say to this child that her Snow white is fighting for her life!😩 all exchanges looks! Then ahana says,

A:- vo tanu di ko kuch kaam tha toh vo bahar gyi hai thodi der mai aa jayegi!

I:- pakka!?

A:- haan ishaan aa jayegi vo aap jao upar room mai okay!

I: okay !

He goes upstairs and ahaana starts sobbing, as she always finds a elder sister in tanu and now she is about to loose her life!

All family is remembering her smile her nature how she makes every one happy and how she made their mood happier!

In hospital rishi is in his own thoughts! While the tanu in OT loosing her breathes, her breathes are becoming heavier! She is facing difficulties in proper breathing! Doctors are trying their best! And suddenly.......

Rest after 50+ comments!😼
Hope you liked this part! Give your suggestions and feedbacks in comments!