Chapter 2

Time Skip to after School
Y/n POV
Finally school was done! It was so long but at least I don't get homework. You may be wondering why, well it's because I'm new and apparently they don't give new kids homework the first week. So I guess lucky me! As I said bye to my friends, Anna came up to me. To be honest I think I have a crush. Yeah crazy in love with the bully. I really hope she does not beat me up cause I'm scared of getting in Trouble for fighting back and Yes I am the shy type. I also have a fear of hurting people even if they hurt me. That is what I hate about myself.
Anna: Hey loser!
Y/n: H-Hi
Anna: You scared?
I just stayed quite and avoided eye contact with her. I'm honestly really scared
Anna: I am talking to you. You can't hear me or what?
Y/n: Y-Yes I'm scared of you
Anna: You are so pathetic man. And not to mention you are really ugly. Probably the ugliest in the whole school, even the dirt is better looking.
Y/n: I know, you told me I was ugly already
Anna: Really?
Y/n: Yeah you said that earlier with your friends.
Anna: You're talking back huh? We will see about that.
As she said that she got closer to me and pinned me against someone locker.
Anna: You.Will.Pay
She said looking right into my eyes. She rose her hand about to punch me when Emma held her hand back.
Emma: Not on my watch Anna. You are not going to beat up my best friend
Anna: What are you going to do about it Macalister
Emma: I can tell your mom.
Anna then let go of me and left.
Y/n: Oh god! Thank you Emma you just saved my life!
Emma: Your welcome but I will always be here to protect you.
Y/n: thank you!
Emma smiled then left. I got out of the school and started walking home.As I was walking home some one came out of the bushes and pushed me to the ground. I looked up and saw...

These first chapters will be short, I'm sorry. Remember to drink water and eat. Have a good day!
Sorry for any mistakes and not proof read.