Chapter 6

In school
Anna POV
Today was Friday and the worst day ever . Y/n wouldn't talk to me and she would ignore me. I missed her sweet kisses and comfy hugs. I love her a lot and I messed it all up. I'm going to try to explain after school.

Y/n POV
I'm sad about the situation with Anna and I. She tried contacting me in every way possible but my friends wouldn't let her speak to me and I didn't want to talk to her either. When school was done I went to my locker and I suddenly felt someone push me. I looked up and saw Madi.
Madi: Hey loser
I didn't respond cause she is scary.
Madi: I'm talking to you!
Y/n: H-Hi Madi
Madi: I heard you hit Lauren and Avani
Y/n: I-I didn't. T-They did
Madi: Am I supposed to believe you?
Y/n: Y-Yes
When I said that she punched me in the face. She got on top of me and hit me in my stomach which caused me to cough up blood. And she punched me in the face repeatedly. My vision started to get fuzzy and after that everything went black.

Anna POV
I was using the bathroom when I heard screaming. I ran out of the bathroom and saw a circle around 2 people. One of them were Madi but I couldn't tell who was the second one. I asked a random kid who it was.
Anna: Hey who is Madi beating up now?
Random kid: Oh hey Madi is beating up the new kid.
Anna: W-Who?
We got a lot of new kids this year and I'm hoping it's not y/n
Random kid: I believe her name is y/n.
I freaked out and pushed people out of the way so I can get to Madi and y/n. When I got to the front I pushed Madi off of y/n. She was unconscious. My eyes started to get watery and I scram out loud.
Anna: SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!!
Random girl: On it!
I was angry Madi for beating up the love of my life. I scram at her
Anna: WHAT THE HELL MADISON!!
Madi: What she deserved it
Anna: NO SHE DID NOT! IM TIRED OF TOU BEATING EVERYONE UP! GET OUT OFF HERE! YOU DO NOT GET TO BEAT UP THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!
Madi: Love of your life? You told us you are just playing her
Anna: I LIED BECAUSE I WAS SCARED OF WHAT YOU WOULD THINK OF ME!!! AND THAT WAS STUPID BECAUSE I LOST THE MOST PERFECT GIRL ON THIS PLANET! WE ARE MOT FRIENDS ANYMORE AND DO NOT BOTHER TALKING TO ME!
Madi: pathetic. We never liked you anyway.
She left and the paramedics came and took her away. Her friends asked what happened and I told them everything. We drove to the hospital in my Range Rover. Once we got there Eva called y/n's mom. Y/n's mom had her head on my shoulder and we cried together, praying that she will be okay. But for now we just have to wait.