Chapter 3

^i love death note and SAO. Anyways to the story!
Y/n POV
It was Lauren and Avani. Oh no.
Lauren: Hey ugly
Avani: Missed us?
They said as I got up from the ground.
Y/n:No not really.
Lauren: Don't talk to us like that.
Avani: Should we do it ?
Lauren: We should
Y/n D-Do what?
Lauren: You'll see.
As soon as she said that she shoved me too the ground. Then Avani punched me in my face 3 times and I tried covering my face with my hands. But it didn't work. Lauren kicked me in my stomach making me cough out blood. As much as I wanted to fight back I just knew that I couldn't hurt a human being. They suddenly stopped and I didn't know why but I'm assuming it was a friend calling them through the phone.They just left without saying anything. I just limped my way home with tears streaming down my face.

Anna's POV
To be honest I actually have a crush on y/n but I know she doesn't like me back that's why I bully her. I hurt her mentally but I will never hurt her physically. Although they are both very wrong. Anyways I called Lauren and Avani because they were 10 minutes late. We were going to the movies. They answered and told me they had to take care of 'things' . I didn't believe them so I decided to investigate what they actually did. I called Eva, Sab,Emma, Dev, and Mads. I asked if they were okay and they said yes. I only called a few people cause my group only bullies certain people. I then remembered I forgot to call y/n, but realized that I don't have her number. I guess I will talk to her at school.
Y/n POV
My whole body hurt so bad. My mom asked if I was okay and said yea just slipped in bathroom and busted my lip. Surprisingly she believed me. I just went to sleep to ease the pain. I wonder what is going to happen at school tomorrow.