Chapter 8

*1 week later*
Anna POV
Y/n finally got out of the hospital and she's coming back to school today. I also made her a promise that I will always be by her side no matter what.

Madi and her minions have been mean to me but I don't care because I know all their secrets and I can easily tell everyone. I have lots of power over them so if they are mean to y/n I will threaten them.

I'm also excited for today because I will ask y/n out on a date.

Y/n POV
I'm going back to school after 2 weeks. Anna and I are together again. My friends would visit me after school but Anna couldn't because she had soccer practice. She could've came after practice but visiting hours were over so I just face timed her.

I love her a lot and I've never been this happy before. She makes me feel loved and special, something I gave never felt before. I hope she just doesn't break my heart again.

*Time skip to school*

Y/n POV
I walked through the doors of my school and it looked so different.  Not going to lie I kind of missed school.

I went to my locker and surprisingly I remembered my code. I opened my locker for it to be closed. I looked to my side and saw Lauren.

Lauren: Hi
Y/n: Umm hi?
Lauren: I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not friends with Madi and the others.
Y/n: oh, why?
Lauren: Because they hurt you
Y/n: How do I know this isn't a prank?
Lauren: Trust me it's not
Y/n: ok fine. I believe you
Lauren: Thank you and can we maybe be friends?
Y/n: I would love that Lauren
Lauren: Alright then can I start by taking you to class?
Y/n: Sure
Lauren: But Will your friends get mad at me for being friends with you?
Y/n: I don't think so, you never bullied them.
Lauren: True but let's get going we don't want to be late.

She walked me to my biology class and she left to her math class. Anna was at her morning soccer practice because they have a big game coming up. So they need lots of practice, not that their bad but I guess practice makes perfect. Sometimes I wish I was in soccer because they get to miss 1 period on certain days if you have good grades.

Anna's POV
I finished soccer practice and went to my math class. On my way there I saw Lauren.

Lauren: Hi
Anna: What do you want?
Lauren: Nothing I just wanted to let you know that I'm not apart of Madi's group anymore
Anna: Cool I guess
Lauren: Can we be friends? I'm already friends with your girlfriend
Anna: Su-

I got cut off by our math teacher, Mr. Lopez.

Mr. Lopez: Pay attention girls

We turned our heads and looked at the board.

*Time skipping after school*
Anna's POV
I got out of my last class and decided to go to
y/n's locker to meet up with each other. When I got their I saw Lauren and y/n talking. Lauren was being touchy and I felt nothing but jealously. I went up to them and tapped y/n's shoulder.

Me:Hey
Y/n: Anna!

She hugged me as tight as she could and I looked at Lauren just to see her roll her eyes. I pulled away and kissed her passionately. We both pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

Y/n: I missed you
Me: I did too baby girl
Lauren: Stop with this couple stuff please.
Y/n: oh sorry I forgot you were single

She chuckled.
No y/n! She wants you! But that's not going to happen.

Me: Oh baby I was wonder-
Lauren: oh y/n can we hang out later?
Y/n: Sure at what time?
Lauren: 6 pm and dress nice we are going to a fancy restaurant that I love
Y/n:okay

Lauren walked away and I felt angry that she wanted to take away my girlfriend.

Y/n: what did you want to say bub?
Me: oh nothing

She smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and it turned into a heated make out session. I grabbed her butt and gave it a squeeze and she moaned into the kiss. I lifted up her leg, holding under her thigh. Before things could get even more heated Mrs.Jones interrupted us.

Mrs.Jones: No kissing in the halls please

We pulled away and I walked her to her house. After that I walked to my house.

*Time skip to when y/n was about to go hang out with Lauren*

Anna's POV
I decided to go check what y/n going to wear to hang out with Lauren. I went to her house and knocked. The door opened and it showed a goddess.

Y/n: Oh hi
Me: Hi can I come in?
Y/n: of course
Me: Where is your mom?
Y/n: she had to go on a business trip for 3 weeks, so I'm home alone.
Me: like the movie
Y/n: Yes except she didn't leave me, let's go upstairs I have to finish getting ready.
Me: alright

We walked up stairs and I stared at her body. That dress showed way too much skin. Lauren will definitely make a move if she sees y/n in that. When we got to her room, she was about to open the door but I pinned her against it.

Me: where do you think you're going looking like that?
Y/n: W-With Lauren
Me: No you're not

I said and started to kiss her neck, leaving hickeys.

Y/n: S-Stop Anna, I have to leave.

I pulled away from her neck and looked into her eyes.

Me: You're not going like this. All your curves showing. You're mine and I'm going to show that to you.

I picked her up and tossed her on the bed.

Me: Take off your clothes, wait no I want to do that.

I pinned her on the bed, hovering over her. I grabbed her neck and kissed her roughly. I let go of her neck and now my hands are roaming all over her body. She flipped us over and I took this chance to unzip her dress. Once the zipper was down, I flipped us over so that i was on top. I pulled down her dress and started to kiss her body. I unclipped her bra and massaged one while I sucked the other one.

Y/n: A-Anna
Y/n: Fuck

She moaned. I kissed down her stomach and stopped once I got to her underwear. I looked up at her for consent and she nodded. I ripped her underwear and rubbed her clit. I then took it in my mouth and  sucked. She moaned over and over again, it was like music to my ears.
I was about to put a finger in when y/n's phone rang. She reached over for it and looked at the name.

Me: Who is it ?

I said pulling away from her clit.

Y/n: Lauren.
Me: Answer it.
Y/n: What why?
Me: Just do it.
Y/n: Okay fine.

She answered the phone and put it on speaker.

Lauren: Hey where are you?

Y/n was about to answer when I pushed 3 fingers in her.

Y/n: Fuck

She moaned forgetting that Lauren was on the phone. So I took this chance to show Lauren that y/n is mine.

Me: Who do you belong to?
Y/n: Y-You
Me: What's my name?
Y/n: Daddy
(Anna is an intersex sorry I forgot to
Mention that.)
Me: Good girl

I brought down my boxers and rubbed my tip against her folds.

Y/n: S-Stop teasing Anna
Me: That's not my name

I said and before she could answer I slammed into her.

Y/n: Daddy!Faster!

She screamed and I went faster.

Y/n: Fuckkkk
Me: You like that slut?
Y/n: Yes!
Me: Your mine not Lauren's got it?
Y/n: Yes daddy.

I hung up on Lauren and continued to thrust into her. When I hit that spot her eyes rolled back. This went on for 3 hours, her riding me and me slamming into her. It was a fun night and she can't walk anymore. Mission accomplished. No one is taking her away from me.

We spent the whole night cuddling and watching movies.

Sorry for any mistakes and thank you to the person who gave me this jealousy idea.