Happy Birthday

Jade's POV

July 9, 2013

Today is my birthday. The one day a year that I know I age. Yay! Note my sarcasm. Lizzie told me that she got the day off to celebrate the day with me. So I'm excited to spend the day with her.

Honestly I have no clue what we are doing. Just know that it involves the beach and dinner later on tonight. I don't understand how the media hasn't picked up on our relationship yet as we are always together. We live together. Maybe they just blind, 'history will say we were roommates.'

I'm currently on my way to buy a new swimsuit. I try to sneak out of the rented apartment she's in.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lizzie states over her shoulder from at the counter where she was currently making me birthday waffles. Damn it. I was caught. I swear she's got eyes in the back of her head. At least I know our kids won't get away with anything.

I roll my eyes turning towards her in the kitchen. "I need a new swimsuit. The last one I owned you had a fit of lust and couldn't wait to pull it off and completely torn it clean in half. I didn't even know you were that strong babe."

Lizzie's whole face turned red as she turned around to face me. "You cannot blame me for that one. You looked absolutely sexy in that suit and you just expected me not to do anything about that?" She points to me with the spoon that she stirred the waffle mix with.

"It's called self control babe." I smirk walking over to her pecking her on the lips quickly. Her blush deepened. "You don't have any either Jade, so don't come at me for not having any." She points out with her own smirk. I can feel my face heat up at the call out. "You didn't need to call me out like that babe."

"Oh I think I did." She laughs evilly turning back around to focus on the waffles. I love how we are still playful 2 years into a relationship. I never want that to change. "Alright I deserved that." I state wrapping my arms around her waist from behind placing my chin on her shoulder. She instantly melted into my touch leaning back. "Can I please go get a new swimsuit since you ripped my old one?"

The girl thought about it for a second. "Yes, pick me out a new one too. Something s...." "Simple. Yes, I know Lizzie." I cut her off with what she was going to say. "Stop knowing me so well." She playfully hit me in the arm. "Go quickly so we can have breakfast when you get back. Then head down to the beach."

"Aye aye captain." I salute her before pulling away heading towards the door with a grin on my face. I can hear her giggle as I open the door. "You're such a dork Jade Davis."

"I'm your dork Lizzie Olsen." I answer her before closing the door as I hear her giggle one more time.

I walk down the stairs to the lobby. It may have been 5 flights of stairs, but I used to be a college athlete. Staying in shape is important. Especially when Lizzie's eyes bulge out of her head when I wear anything athletic and do a workout.

I make it to the lobby waving to the doorman on the way out. The closest swimsuit store was a minute walk away.

I walk in the direction of the swimsuit store as my phone goes off playing Lean On Me by Bill Withers. Nicole, my best friend is calling me. We met on the first day of Freshman year of college, been best friends ever since.

"Happy Birthday Davis!" Nicole screams through the phone as soon as I answer the phone.

"You trying to kill my ear drum Nic?" I ask with a soft chuckle as I head into the store. I start looking at the one pieces for Lizzie. I know she likes showing less skin in public. Creepy men in the paparazzi's take advantage if she were to show more skin. I also enjoy being the only one who gets to see her showing off more skin, because she's my girlfriend, not the damn worlds.