Rise Your Glass

Jade's POV

December 31, 2013

Lizzie decided that going to visit her sisters on New Years Eve was a great idea. And who am I to deny my beautiful wife? We left Massachusetts on the 29th and have been staying with them since then.

Right now I'm in their apartment while the twins went to go get some supplies for tonight. Lizzie was currently showering. I was sitting back watching a tv show.

Ashley soon walks into the apartment before I knew it. "I brought some friends. Where's my sister?" "Showering." I shrug turning back to Friends on the tv. "You didn't join her?"

I roll my eyes looking at Ashley. "Your shower is way to tiny to fit two people in there. I mean we could fit but it would be a tight squeeze to move around and do things." I smirk towards the end. I hear Ash fake gag. "Gross."

She heads off to the small kitchen with the bottles of champagne she went out and bought. "Hey you asked."

"Asked what?" Mary-Kate comes through the door carrying bags of food.

"You don't want to know sis. Trust me." Ash calls from the kitchen.

"Where should I put these?" Jodie Sweetin asks coming in carrying more bags of food. "Just throw them on the lump on the couch." Mary-Kate jokes. Jodie looks over at me throwing a bag filled with frozen tortillas at me. Since I was trying to watch tv I didn't see the bag until it connected with my head. "Ow." She has a pretty good throw.

Lizzie took that moment to come out of the bathroom dressed. "What the hell happened?" She tries not to growl out making her way towards me. She grabs my head turning it to look at the spot the box hit my head. "It's just a little red. Should be fine in a few minutes." She whispers before turning around. "Now who's idea was it to throw a box at Jade's head?" She growls, she was glaring at everyone in the room currently. Damn was she hot when she was mad.

"Lizzie. I'm okay. It's no big deal." I whisper grabbing her hand rubbing my thumb across the back of it calming her down. She turns to me tears in her eyes. "What if you weren't. What if next time it's not just a box of.." she looks at what was in the bag, "if tortillas that hit you in the head?"

I look at Mary-Kate before standing up pulling Lizzie into the guest room where we've been staying. I close the door behind us.

"No funny business you hear me. Not in my house." Ashley states loudly. I roll my eyes before looking back at Lizzie.

"I know being back here scares you. Since last time we were here you thought something horrible happened to me. But I promise you, that today. Nothing is going to happen to me. As long as I have you to come home to every night. Home is where I'll be. You're not going to lose me that easily. I will fight to stay with you through everything." I lean down to peck her lips wiping away the tears that fell from her cheeks.

"I love you." "I love you too." She quickly gives me a passionate kiss before pulling away. "I'll always come home to you too."

I smile brightly squeezing her hands in mine. "Now let's go celebrate the end of 2013 and the start of 2014 and a two new adventures."

Lizzie smiles squeezing my hands softly before letting go to head back outside to the living room. "Who else are we waiting for?"

That's when John Stamos entered the apartment. I feel my mouth dry instantly. I may only like girls, but damn is John Stamos attractive.

I feel someone touch my jaw closing it. "You'll catch flies if you leave your mouth open." Jodie jokes patting my back. "Oh shut it." I turn to look at her with a playful glare. She chuckles heading off to the kitchen to help the twins prepare the food and drinks for the party guests.