Thanksgiving

Jade's POV

November 26, 2015

Monday we told the twins that we are expecting and trust me they went crazy.

November 23, 2015

We are currently in the elevator going up to the twins apartment. Lizzie was now 6 months pregnant. It was getting a lot harder to keep the media from finding out. We had come to having her carry things like how they hide pregnancy in movies and tv shows.

The elevator dings signaling that we had hit the penthouse suite.

"Ash?" Lizzie asks she opens the door with the key the twins had given her this summer before we went to Atlanta to film.

"In the kitchen Lizzie. MK is in her room. She just got out of the shower." Ashley answers the question popping out from the kitchen. "Why you carrying a big ass purse? You hate purses that big. You only carry them when you are traveling or if you have a glam look. Never in just regular clothes." She points out to her younger sister.

Lizzie shifts slightly. "There's a reason. I'll tell you when MK comes down stairs."

"What about me?" Mary-Kate questions coming down the stairs her hair in a bun to keep the wet hair off her back.

I grab two envelopes out of Lizzie's purse handing one to each twin.

The look confused before opening it. Inside was a note and a small picture taped on and in Ash's a smaller envelope.

Note said;

'Mommy and Mama are bringing home little siblings.'
Underneath was a picture of Bruno wearing an older sibling shirt.

Currently Bruno was in our house. Yes we got a house a couple streets over from my aunt.

"Wait are you serious?" Ash looks up at us. Lizzie hands me her purse turning to the side pulling her shirt taught to make it easier to see the belly bump.

"I'm going to be an aunt?" Mary-Kate looks at Lizzie with a smile.

"Yes, and yes. Due date is in January." I answer each of the twins questions.

"Twins."

"Yes?" Ashley and Mary-Kate ask at the same time.

"No. Guys, we are having twins." Lizzie shakes her head with a soft smile.

"Wait there's two little ones in there?" Ash asks looking at Lizzie with a smile. Lizzie laughs nodding, "yes."

Ashley finally opens the smaller envelope looking at the ultrasound picture. "Oh if I opened the smaller envelope I would've seen the twins." She laughs at herself, handing the picture to Mary-Kate before pulling us both into a giant hug who Mary-Kate joins after a second.

"We are so happy for you guys. Lizzie has been wanting kids since she was little." Ashley smiles softly as she pulls away from the hug.

"So have I, and now it's happening." I smile pressing a quick kiss to Lizzie's hairline. I feel her shift again. "Lizzie go sit down take your shoes off, I'll go grab some lotion and rub your feet. It was a long car ride."  I rub her back up and down. She hums in appreciation waddling off towards the couch.

The moment her shoes slip off her feet she sighs in pleasure. Not in that way. I smile softly heading off in the direction of the bathroom to get lotion. On my way back I hear the tail end of a conversation.