Chapter Eighteen

"GIVING CANDY AND TREATS TO STUDENTS TO MOTIVATE THEM..." 

A glaring bald, middle-aged man walked over to Julia in a haughty and angered manner as he looked at a sinner. "Isn't that bribing and breaking the rules, Miss Julia?"

"It's a misunderstanding! Why would, I?!" Julia insisted in a pale voice.

"Exactly, why would you not?" The Principal said, "you-"

"Principal-sama! That's not true!" A side student stood up from her classroom, "Sensei was just joking in order to make everyone in her class anticipate to win, she was only trying to figure out awards and that was all a joke."

'Ah?' Julia looked over at the side student in happiness and tears. Who is this miraculous savior?! Wait... she saw this name in the roll call.

That lady's name was Utsumi Hiromi, a full-pledged trouble maker in Julia's classroom. Also the person with the lowest grades.

"That's right! Sensei would never do such a thing!" Another student called out. "We were slightly joking about it in class!"

Slowly by slowly, all of her students nodded. And the Principal pulled back his black-rimmed glasses and then said: "Okay if you say so. Next time, Miss Julia." He flicked his hand and walked away.

Julia sighed quietly under her breath after the Principal disappeared from her sight. Enomoto Iori gave her one glance and also walked away.

When she turned around to face her students, they were already busy complaining to her.

"Sensei! Are you just going to let the Principal yell at you?!"

"Sensei, you are very stupid pushover you know?"

"Tsk. How weak."

'I'm not sure if you should be saying that you brats.'

But Julia simply smiled at her students as she bowed a ninety-degree at them and said: "Thank you, everyone." For some reason, she couldn't really get mad anymore. Maybe being a teacher isn't so bad...

"Teacher, this isn't for free you know." Utsumi Hiromi said as she walked towards Julia and patted her shoulder: "What I did today, needs to be paid back in double. Or else it isn't gratitude."

"Huh?"

"I want a pound of chocolate, or else I'm complaining to the Principal." She said as she winked at Julia. 

"Eh?" 

"That's right Sensei! You owe us!" Someone else said. 

"Don't think it's free!" 

"Uh, huh, pay us back!" 

Her students jeered at her, as Julia backed away from them 'How can you all say that right after the Principal disappeared?! Aren't you all shameless?' 

"But you are the one who didn't want to be bribed in the first place..." Julia said, but her students ignored her.

See you after Lunch Break, Teacher." Everyone said. "We are all awaiting your chocolate!" 

'HUH?????! Aren't you real briber then!?'

Forget it! Her students were the worst! 

***

The Competition was starting and the rivalry between the students was getting hyped up. Julia was sitting in the Audience seat with her hands glued together as if she was hoping for something. Class 2-A and Class 2-C were slamming each other hard. 

The Three-legged Race, where Ashikaga Erena and Tsuchiya Mina were in, they lost brutally in the last place. 

The Ball Toss Game, where her students, Kanno Ayao and some other students were almost third to last place. 

But the Baton Relay Race where Nakashima Arima and Yoshida Toshiro were joining, they were skewered them up and tied with Class-2C first place. 

In total, Class 2-A was third place in the Ranking Boards in Section 2 Sophmore Year. Julia couldn't help but frown. Some of her students were trying, but not enough to put them in the first place like in the novel. 

'At least we aren't in the Last Place..?' Julia frowned, even more, when Class 2-B, the Last Place in the Ranking Board was suddenly tossed into Third Place, switching Class 2-A into Last. 

'Yup. Never mind, we're Last.' 

"Hohohoho! All you treat me to sweets this year!" Class 2-C's teacher, the First place winner start hopping in the air in happiness. Julia's head was hung down the entire time. 

'Oh come on guys! You can do it!' 

Tug-of-War and Capture the Flag were the Last Games of the Day. And they were not in groups, but rather as a whole class. 

But suddenly an issue started arising. 

"Kyaaaaaaa! Someone stole my Sport Shoe from my Locker!" Three girls in the Locker Room shouted. Julia hopped from her seat and went to the Girl's Locker Room. Three Girls in their undershirts were weeping, yelling, and bitting their lips in the room. 

"Hey, Ladies, what's the matter?" Julia recognized these students from her class. 'Ugh.... what's the problem now?' 

"Someone stole our belongings for Today!" One of the girls said angrily, "I kept my shoes in my Locker, but it disappeared!" 

"And I kept my Sport's Shirt and my pants in there, it also disappeared!" 

"What shall we do know Sensei! We can't participate!" Her students cried inside the Locker Room. 

'Stealing Belongings from the Girl's Locker Room?' Julia bit her lips as she looked around her surroundings. 'But why? Isn't it going to far?' 

"Who was in the Locker Room with you guys?" 

"I-I- I don't know..." 

"Last time I think I remember seeing Utsumi-sama hanging around, besides that no one." 

'Utsumi Hiromi?' Julia frowned even more. This is bad. If the Girls don't wear any of their Sport's clothing, they would be disqualified to enter the Sporting Grounds. Uh oh. 

But isn't Utsumi Hiromi is in her class, but why would she steal her classmates' belongings and make them disqualify? This isn't like her... 

'She is a blackhearted devil, but she can be a little kind..?' 

"Fine, I'll handle it. All of you dress up in your School Uniform and stay with me." 

"B-but the Tug-of-War? And the Capture the Flag Game?" One of them cried, "Aren't we going to lose?" 

"Maybe we were destined to lose." Julia said as she folded her arms, "I'll notify the rest of the Class." 

This is bad, Three girls and Yoshihisa Hanna were sitting out of the Competition, isn't that a total of four people missing the Tug-of-War? It was as if they were setting up their class to lose. Tsk. 

'Was it someone from another Class?' 

When Julia went to the School Grounds, she saw Ten of her students crowding around something. She was walking to the tourist attraction spot until she saw an injured boy, with a spained ankle sitting in the ground.

"What is going on here?" Julia called out as she stepped in the middle of attention. 

"Sensei! Sensei! Yoshida-sama is injured!" 

'Is that- Yoshida Toshiro?'

Oh my god. The Male lead is injured..!