Chapter Twenty Seven

"JULIA-SAN!" Misato walked over to the Okano Julia's office in hurry, and when she did, she saw an odd woman, wrapping her hands warmly around a box of chocolates with a small pink tint crawling upon her cheeks.

"O-oh my god... Julia-san..!" Misato gasped when she saw that scene. "Did someone confess to you?! Who was it that gave you that chocolate!"

Julia turned around to flinch when her friend's jaws had dropped. Biting her lips, she said, cooling down: "My students gave this to me."

"Goodness!"

"I know right, who would have thought that children could be so considerate." Julia smiled, while she put the box of chocolates in her drawers.

"Congratulations, now get your ass over here before you get fired," Misato said. "Do you know that the Chairman of the Yoshida Cologermate had come to visit the school today?"

"Huh?" Julia said, crinkling her nose. "What Chairman?"

"The Chairman of the Yoshida Cologermate Company... one of the richest CEO of Japan," Misato said. "His wife is also coming today to inspect the school."

Julia gasped as she put her hands on her lips. 'The Chairman of the Yoshida Cologermate?! The Father and Mother of the Male lead?'

"I totally forgot about that!" Julia said, jumping up and down in fear. "Don't tell me Parent-teacher Conferences are already here!"

"Oh my god," Misato said, rolling her eyes. "Stop freaking out and start your class!"

"O-okay!" Julia ran out of the office and towards her classroom.

By the time, she got there, her students were staring at her haunted, panting, and pale face as she entered the class.

"Sensei, do you like running like a horse?" One of her students asked.

'Your mother-f*king mouth likes running like donkeys.' Look at these rude ass children! Inconsiderate little-! Ugh!!

"N-no, I totally forgot there was class this time period," Julia said, staring at the clock. "Anyways, there is a guest that is coming to i-inspect the school today. I hope you all can be on your best behavior."

"Sensei, is it The Chairman of the Yoshida Cologermate?"

"Yes," Julia said, bitting her lips.

"Sensei!" Nakashima Arima raised his hand, to which Julia turned to ask: "What?"

"Toshiro is missing."

"..."

'You mean the kid, who is the god of the school disappeared, especially when the boss of his father, who could obliterate the entire world, came into the school to do an inspection?'

Isn't that a wise strategy to make her fired?

'Oh my god! I'm gonna lose my head and my job!!!'

"Where is he?!" Julia roared in fear. "Did anyone see him for the past... few minutes?"

Igarashi Keith raised his hand, to which he said: "Sensei... I think I saw someone go to the rooftop,"

'Thanks, that's so f*cking helpful.'

"Can someone volunteer to get him?" Julia said. "And you need to hurry."

Soon a wave of hands rose up in ripples, like the tide of the ocean. To which, Julia was rubbing her head to think about who to send.

"Yoshihisa Hanna, can you go get him?" Julia said. She could have asked Nakashima-Arima, the second male lead, however, if the two gods of the school were not in the classroom, imagine the havoc she would have created.