Chapter Twenty-Six

THERE WAS A FAMOUS SAYING: A day could never go too well.

It was either, a day with ups and downs, or a day with the worst things happening in your life. Every day, she would die from the anxiety of either losing her job or her sanity!

Valentines was no exception either.

While the rest of the school was having the harmonious and joyful springs of their life– Class 2A was at its worst winter.

Imagine: Coming to school, with a bit of hope that someone might smile or listen to you– only for all of that shit to be ruined by ugly faces of frowns and complaints. Of course, all of these negative emotions were only directed towards Julia.

Julia had soon to figure out the only solution to all of these problems. All of the troubles in life that were chasing after her. It was the main cast's fault.

The main cast-! Second Male lead, Male lead, and Heroine! What are you doing?! Where is your development? Where is your puppy love?

As soon as Valentine's Day had begun, Julia stopped at no effort to put the Male lead and Female lead together.

She was hundred percent sure all of her sh*tty days would be over at the Academy as soon as the Male lead and Female lead were together.

Imagine! When the Male lead and Female lead start falling of each other, what will happen? Sparks of youthful love will turn into desire and passion– and that will turn into forever true love!

Julia could only imagine that once Yoshida Toshiro and Yoshihisa Hanna became lovers, Yoshida Toshiro and the rest of the class would throw a toast!

"To my dearest Highschool Homeroom teacher! Who had made my days into heaven by letting me meet my true soulmate!" He would cry and Yoshihisa Hanna would throw the flowers at her old-middle-aged self.

"Sensei!"

Ah... that future...

Not only that, her students would finally start acting as they did in the novel. Even though they were going to be shitty, all of that hard work will be paid off at the Highschool Graduation Ceremony.

"Oi! Sensei!"

Julia wiped her tears in utter joy. She could see it! A bright future, indeed!

"What's wrong with that lady? Is she finally turning old?"

'I'm not turning old, I will turn into gold soon!' 

Yoshida Toshiro is the heir of the Yoshida Cologermate, which owns more than millions of yens and dollars in their name.

"SENSEI! You're spacing out!" A student yelled.

"..Hm? What?" Julia said trying to keep herself composed.

"Sensei! Sensei! Did someone confess to you?!" Another student screamed.

Julia scratched her ears and said: "That was unnecessary to yell, you need not need to waste your lungs on me, use your brain instead."

Suddenly the class turned silent. Julia blinked twice and said: "Ahahaha... I mean, I'll continue with the directions. *Ahem* So... today I want everyone to swi–"

A question suddenly arrived at her: "How am I supposed to use a destroyed brain?" A student asked, interrupting her directions.

'You throw it in the Garbage can.'

"Anyhow, we shall start the day with switching seats." She said, unbothered by the questions.

"So stupid... I can't believe we are actually going to switch our goddamn seats, so pointless."