▵ all i ask

(inspired by 'all i ask' by Adele)

1:45  ─────────|──────────── 2:46|◁         II        ▷|  ∞            ↺

1:45 ─────────|──────────── 2:46
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"Cause what if I never
love again."

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I could tell.

I could tell by the way he looked at me.

By the way he kissed me.

It wasn't the same.

He was falling out of love.

I watched it happen, but I didn't want to let him go.

He is everything to me, and even if he doesn't love me the same anymore, I do.

I know it's unfair, but I don't know what to do.

There's no one I can talk to, because he is the only one I have.

Today was different.

He seemed sad every time he looked at me, it was as if he knew something I didn't. At least he thought he did.

The others in class didn't seem to notice the difference, they all said that he acted the same.

They don't know him like I do, that's why I wasn't surprised when he came up to me, "Hey Y/n, can we talk later?"

He didn't have his usual toothy grin, but I smiled at him nonetheless, "Of course Ei."

Nodding his head, he went back to his seat before class started.

• • • • • • • • •

A few hours after class ended, you made it to your dorm to change and shower before going to Kirishima's room.

You made sure to finish your homework before leaving too, knowing that you probably wouldn't want to do it after you get back.

Making your way there, you dragged your feet taking all the time you could.

Stopping in front of his door, you lifted your hand to knock but paused.