⊹ infinite

(inspired by the song 'Infinite' by Lyn Lapid)

1:05  ─────────|──────────── 2:53|◁            II         ▷|  ∞            ↺

1:05 ─────────|──────────── 2:53
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

┌────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────┐

"we are infinite."

└────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────┘

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

You ran past the front gates of his house trying your best to not to be seen.

Getting caught was the last thing you wanted to happen, but there was something you needed to do.

Counting the windows down the side of the house, you smiled reaching just the one you were looking for.

Picking up a pebble from the ground, you threw it light enough to not break it, but loud enough to be heard.

After no response, you frowned and turned to find another.

Picking it up, you threw it at the same window.

Once again no answer.

'I know you aren't sleeping.'

You were planning to throw another, but stopped when the window opened.

Smiling at the person who stuck their head out the window, you waved.

To say Todoroki was shocked would be an understatement.

Though he was confused, you wouldn't really be able to tell because he still had his stoic expression.

Looking behind him, he checked to see if anyone was close by. Then he looked outside and around the area you were standing in, "What are you doing here?"

Grinning widely, you waved your hand telling him to come down, "There's something I want you to see."

Looking back once again, he frowned, "My father is still here, he'll notice."

Acting as if you were thinking, you shrugged your shoulders, "Come on, I bet you've never snuck out before right? Just for tonight."

Pausing for a minute to debate, you smiled once you saw him slip out his window.

He was on the 3rd floor so he used his ice as a slide to get to you.