✷ it's okay

(this is a sequel to my story that has already been written. if you haven't, I recommend reading that one first. in order to avoid spoilers at the end ig)

 in order to avoid spoilers at the end ig)

_ __ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▃ ▄ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▆ █ █ 100 %

┌───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────┐

"..gone."

└───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────┘

Bakugo stayed in his room with his face buried into his pillows.

He left his room to get his necessities, but that was only a few times a day.

Mitsuki and Masaru were worried about their son, but they knew that he was hurting.

It had only be 2 weeks after your death, and your funeral was tomorrow.

Feeling a buzz from his phone, he lifted to see a new text message. He had to squint his eyes at the bright light to read what it said.

His vision was blurry, only making it more difficult.

Huffing angrily, he turned his phone off and threw it next to him.

Things started to aggravate him even more than normal, little things such as blurry vision.

He was just upset and he wasn't sure what to do about it.

Turning onto his back, he stared up at the ceiling void of all emotion.

In the beginning, he couldn't keep the tears that flowed. They just didn't stop.

Now it felt as if he wasn't able to cry.

He missed you. He missed you so much, and every time he thought about you,

He wanted to cry.

He wanted to scream.

He wanted to break things.

But it was as if he couldn't. He wasn't sure why.

Thinking of the things you used to do, he felt his chest twist in pain.

———————

"Okay, before you say anything, just hear me out."