17

(R*pe)
(Assault)
Yeah, I felt gross writing it but it's for the story. 

Charlie's POV

After an hour of being alone, I felt someone lift me from the bed. I was too tired and unable to think properly to be able to see who was holding me. My eyes are blurry and everything sounds like I'm underwater, I love that feeling.

I smiled lazily at the contact, feeling lonely for too long. I let out a groan, "Adam?"

They didn't answer.

I felt like I was being carried somewhere. A hand was over my mouth, keeping me from moaning out loud from the simple physical contact I was getting.

It was just more of that for almost an hour. My eyes were squeezed shut for most of it. When they weren't, everything was blurry and I couldn't comprehend what I was seeing.

Green.
So much green.

Soon I was laid back down. Then the pleasurable feeling came back. I moaned continuously as I felt someone working on creating the bond

I don't know what Ethan was talking about. It doesn't hurt. They already mated me and I don't hurt from this.
Silly boy.

It went on like that. My current state didn't help me find out who was with me. I gasped and let out pleasured noises when they would make me feel good. But this person was faster than my alphas. They seemed rushed and harsh.
This wasn't one of my alphas.
Who's on top of me right now?
Where's my mates...

When the other man was about to let his knot inside of me, he was suddenly yanked from my body. I cried out at the sudden force of his whole length getting pulled from my body so quickly.

I used adrenaline to open my eyes and attempt to focus on the scene in front of me. It was about four blurry figures. They were moving together quickly, maybe fighting?

I listened carefully, only catching some of it though.

"...Jason! Don't ever touch..."

"...kill you..."

"Charlie!"

Hands were soon on my face, shaking me into semi consciousness. I blinked, looking around but still not understanding what was happening.

Ethan's face got less blurry the longer I stared at him, "Charlie! Charlie, can you hear me? Are you okay?" I didn't answer. I couldn't. My mouth wouldn't open for my mind. Ethan held my face closely as he asked, "Did he complete the bond? Charlie, baby! Try to pay attention! Please!" Has he always been so pretty? His voice is like angels singing in perfect white clouds. "Charlie!"

His words made sense on their own but sentences seemed too complex. I let my eyes drift closed as the room got quieter.

I guess the fighting stopped...