❥ 6. Scintilla

Scintilla (noun)

A tiny brilliant flash or spark; A small thing; A barely visible trace.

♡♡

Predators

Predators

They are tagged as dangerous of danger. The beast with no remorse. The cunning, manipulative, and most feared part of Nature's chain. Yes, the survival chain They are that part of the chain where they have to adopt the harshest methods to attack their prey to survive. They don't get their needs fulfilled without effort, they have to strive hard every single day to not die of hunger. They have to think hard to make the prey fall in their path or to plot its kill.

Who would like to waste their energy on a task which could be easy to adhere to? If it was that easy to attack, kill and eat they wouldn't be wasting their time, strength, and mind to scheme it. Predators have to be cunning and manipulative to survive the bad world. The world has classified them under the head of beasts.

All for their survival.

"Beast of Business" Rajveer chuckled mirthfully reading the headline below ACME's logo. He shook his head smiling as if it was the lamest thing he has ever read. He flipped the magazine close, his eyes straying to the next one from the bundle. This time they have other words on the cover page for him but they all meant the same.

He looked up from the center table to the bar where sat Danish. With a glass of golden liquid, he was typing away on his phone.

"Do they stock these magazines here for me ?" Rajveer asked teasingly and Danish rolled his eyes.

"They stock Business Magazines." He turned the screen off and pocketed his phone "Not their fault that you make headlines every week"

"Is it a compliment ?" RV cocked a brow, not waiting for an answer he pushed all the magazines away and pulled the rolling side table closer.

"Take it as one if you promise not to repeat it once we land there" Danish stated and RV smiled charmingly.

"Don't I always try ?" He asked innocently making Danish scoff.

His eyes settled on the lit screen of his Mac book, the emails floating as soon as he clicked on the tab. He grimaced seeing the number but sighed, undoing his shirt buttons as his fingers worked on the task.

Nearly after hours of replying, checking, and reading all of his important emails he sighed, leaning against the back of his recliner.

He averted his eyes to glance around the Jet, Danish had already retired to bed seeing they'll be landing the next day in the morning. They still had around 10 hours to land.

The sky was pitch dark with no trace of light from the celestials. The clouds looked close and down it was nothing but a blur.

The clicking of heels made him look at the Airhostess. Her fitted black dress left hardly for imagination, the plunging neckline was ready to pop her breasts out and the tightness at her hips could be enough to rip the material in two.