❥ 28. Procellous

Procellous (adjective)
[Literally] Tempestuous, Stormy

♡♡

Ae dil hai mushkil

୧୧ Letting out anger is important

୧୧ Letting out anger is important. If not for punishing others, do it for yourself. Holding up will effect no one but you. Be selfish for yourself and stop holding it inside. Let it all out. Do what you please but never let this rage eat you up. ୨୨

He kept repeating these words until they were inscribed in his brain walls, for the next hour as he wanted to follow them and let go this raw burning rage in his system.

Another swig, another pull and another push. He kept hitting the bag full of sand, letting it swing forward and come back to him with extra force only for his knuckles to meet the leather cover and send it for another rock. Each hit made him growl and be ready for the next to be more powerful. His knuckles met the inner of the gloves ending up throwing the bag back.

The sweat beats trailed down his forehead slowly to the side of his neck down to his naked, chiseled torso leaving its path on ivory Skin, tracing his muscles like a lazy drawling droplet straight to his waist and in the belt of his sweats, dampening the material. With each punch he flicked his wrist and twisted his neck making his wet hairs to bounce and fall on his eyes. He pushed his head back to shift them away from his sloe eyes which reflected the glow of roof lights. He blinked and glared at the bag, it was hung from the roof bounded in metal chains, dangling with heavy force.

His teeth gritted thinking about the certain human who he wished to ruin and throw in a 12 feet deep grave, for never to come back. He hated these sought of humans with passion who had nothing worth living but still breathed and wasted air.

Fucking human shit.

“Slow down man”

RV scoffed hearing the chill voice, he could picture him leisurely walking on the treadmill and sipping his protein shake.

A regular scene for him. He can narrate scene by scene what’s going to happen here, in this gym; the basement of their apartment building.

“So, who is the flavor of the week who managed to piss you off” RV punched hard “So bad” Danish added.

“Yeah. Ritvik. Mr. Goyal’s assistant. Doesn’t he work for you”

She had accused him of this. Implying that the shitface of the man worked for him, as in Rajveer Malik taking up a worthless creature like him ever for work was ever possible? She had to be intoxication and high to make that statement. But then she didn’t know who he actually is, He could cut her some slack. 

But not to that man.

"He seems to hate my whole existence."

Now he would hate his own existence and that’s a promise!