The Burning Rose

Chapter - 8

In-car

" Wow I can't believe everything goes so smoothly," Masiji said.

" Yes," Ma said.

" Now we have to do the arrangements of wedding fast," Masiji said.

" Roshini you're are happy right," Ma asked and she nodded.

" Girls grew up so fast," Masaji said emotionally.

" Yes," Papa said.

" You also have to do Bidaai of Tapasya soon too Jijaji," Masiji said.

" Yes"

" But first we have to find a suitable match for her" Ma said.

" Don't worry, God will send the person soon who is for Tapasya" Masiji said.

" May God be like this" Ma said.

~~~~~~~

Tapasya

" So where are we going," I asked excitingly.

" Suprise," he said.

" Come on Ruh, tell me" I pouted.

" Nope"

" I won't talk to you" I threatened him.

" As your wish," he said.

" Ruh"

" Ohh you're talking to me," he said and turn my head and look out of the window of the car.

" We are going to a club," he said after some time.

" Club," I said looking at him.

" Yes "

" You know....." He interrupted me in between.

" I know you always wanted to go there," he said.

" How you know all my dil ki khawaishe (wishes of the heart) without my saying"

" Because the person who stays in heart knows it easily," he said and looked at me and I smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In-car

" We save two hours because there is no traffic today," Papa said.

"Let's go back fast Tapasya is alone at home," Ma said.

" Yes"

The traffic light becomes red and all the vehicles stop. A black color honda city comes and stops beside their car. Roshni is looking outside the window when she spotted something. In that black car, she spotted a girl exactly looking like her sister.

" Tapasya," she said.

" What happened beta," Ma asked.

" Masi looks like she is Tapasya isn't it" she pointed towards that black car.

A girl is sitting inside the car but only her side profile is visible but a mother can identify her children by their shadow only.

" She is " Ma mumbled.

" Look there is Tapasya" Ma said to Papa.

" Where," he asked.

" In that car" she pointed towards the car and all start looking at it.

The girl is now having her back towards the window as the person on the driver's seat takes the hand of the car and kisses the back of the palm. They both look at each other and the girl turned her face towards the window for few seconds and the glass of the window starts to get closed, closing their view and the car goes away.