The Game of Luck

Chapter - 36

Tapasya

I looked at Yuvraj shocked. I can't let him know that I listen all their talks. Think something Tapasya, think something.

" I was going to open the door but you pulled it " I said.

" Ohh, ok Ruhaan see you at 9," Yuvraj said to Ruh. That means they are going at 9 but where? I have to find out.

" Bye," Yuvraj said and goes out.

Ruh was doing something on his laptop. He sees me and closes it. He smiled and start coming towards me.

" How are you?" He asked standing in front of me. Finally, he remembers about me.

" Good "

" Naraz ho"

( Are you mad at me?)

" No, Who said this to you?"

" Your eyes, they say all the things which you feel," he said tucking a strange of hair behind my ear.

" I know I'm not giving you time but I'm busy" he tried to explain placing a hand on my cheek.

" I understand" I grabbed his hand with both hands.

" Ruh I want to talk about...." His phone rang.

He sees his phone it's important he mouthed and goes outside to attend it. Hoga usi chudail ka phone.

( Will be the phone of the same witch)

I take a deep breath to calm down. I'll find out who is she?.

•••••

Tapasya's Room

" Why are you applying blush so harshly?" Ujjwala asked. I didn't realise it.

" Because I need to look more beautiful than anyone"

" You sure they're going to club"

" Does Ruh looks like to you that he will go to the temple to meet a girl?" I asked sarcastically.

" No one goes temple with their girlfriend/ boyfriend other than you" I ignore her.

"But why Yuvraj is going with him?"

" He also wants to see his future Bhabhi (sister in law)"

" I'm his Bhabhi no one else," I said turning towards her.

" Ok ok, but what excuse you give Taiji," she asked.

" Don't worry about it, now look at me and tell me how I'm looking?"

" Gorgeous," she said.

" Good, now come before we get late"

We come out from my house by back door and sit inside the cab. It's 8:30 now after some time we reached in front of his apartment. After waiting for some time I see both Ruh and Yuvraj coming out of the apartment. They come out sit on the cab and the cab goes.