Chapter 8: Mine

* 2 Weeks Later

* 2 Weeks Later

And I'll reread the books

If I have time to spare

I'll paint the walls some more

I'm sure there's room somewhere

And then I'll brush and brush

And brush and brush my hair

Stuck in the same place I've always been

And I'll keep wanderin' and wanderin'

And wanderin' and wonderin'

When will my life begin?

I jump on my bed and land on my tummy giggling.

Many kids who I used to go to school with, always made fun of me for my love for Disney. They must have some type of....

Wait...what's that thing that book mentioned that time?

Something issues...

Father issues?...no.....Papa issues....no.....

OH!

DADDY ISSUES!

Yep! They must have that! I'm not even sure what it really means though. I tried looking it up but my computer wouldn't load...

Hmph.

I should ask Dami.

I think about that for a little while until I come to a realization.

I gasp and whisper, "Does that mean Dami has daddy issues? Last time we watched a Disney movie h-he said he didn't watch them much and thought they were too girly"

I furrow my eyebrows and think, "Maybe I'll just ask him next time I see him."

I shrug my shoulders and continue watching Tangled.

After watching Tangled, Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid, I fall asleep with my head laying on Damien's sweatshirt that he accidentally left last time. I was dreaming about Dami wrapped up in my long blonde hair passed out after I hit him with my frying pan, when I got woken up.

"Mia can you come down here please! Someone is at the door for you!"

I quickly finish drying my hair and head downstairs.

I wonder who it could be?!

Ooo maybe it's Dami! I can ask him my question!

I giggle to myself and run down the stairs. I go to the front door, but don't see anyone...

Hmph.

"M-mama? Where are you?"

I hear a chuckle behind me and I jump. I slowly turn around, widen my eyes and gasp...

"T-Tyler?"

"Gabe! ho bisogno dei documenti per la spedizione della droga di domani!"(I need the paperwork for tomorrow's drug shipment!")

(I need the paperwork for tomorrow's drug shipment!")

"Bene, culo prepotente!" I sigh and roll my eyes.
("Fine you bossy ass!")

These past two weeks have been completely hectic for the Mafia. With the possibility of a fucking mole, Gabe and I, as well as some of my other most well trusted members, we have been coming up with a plan. I am really putting my trust into some of these men so they better not screw the whole damn thing up.

Sadly, with all this mole shit, I haven't had aa much free time to spend with Mia. I feel bad every time she calls me with that adorable fucking stutter and her soft little voice. I always have to tell her I'm busy. However, I did get a text from her a couple hours ago saying she had to ask my an important question...

I shake my head and sigh looking at all the other paperwork I have to complete. I rub mg forehead and try to get as much done as possible.

After an hour or some shit like that, Gabe comes walking in with a hesitant look on his face.

I furrow my brows, "Whats wrong Gabe? Anything about the mole?"

He sighs heavily and brings a hand up to comb through his hair.

"No not necessarily D...It's actually about Mia..."

I stand up with a feeling of fear and panic.

Two things I have never felt before her.

"What happened? Is she okay? Is she hurt? I swear if she's hurt I'll-"

I get cut off by Gabe, "No, she's fine, but there there might be something you want to see."

I let out a breath of relief knowing she's okay, but then look at Gabe curiously.

"What is it?"

He takes a deep breath, "So you know how you assigned guards to watch Mia from afar and guard her without her knowledge?"

I nod my head not really sure where it's going.

"Well I got a call and a message from one of the guards...Mia went out to a cafe and-"

"Ok and? She's allowed to go out if she wants"

He huffs irritated, "Just let me finish you shit."

I raise a brow but nod.

"Ok so he called us saying she was at a cafe, but she wasn't alone...she...well she....um..."

I clench my jaw irradiated, "Well? Go on with it?"

Hw takes a deep breath and looks at me, "She...She was with another guy and-"

I don't let him finish. I clench my jaw and head my keys. I get in my car, call one of the guards for her location, and I drive with my hands clenched around the wheel.

Mia is mine.

No one else's.

And I'll fucking die before someone takes her from me.

——————
Hey guys! I'm back! I just finished school for the year so that's very exciting! I hope you guys liked this chapter!

What do you guys think?:

Who's Tyler?

What's going to happen when Damien gets there?

How will Mia react?

Let me know your thoughts:)

Words >>>>>> 882