Epilogue

5 years later

5 years later...

"Damien Luciano! Get your butt down here right now!"

I freeze mid sentence on the phone with Gabe the fucker.

"Oh shit man, you are in the dog house." I hear Gabe laugh on the other line.

I scowl, "Shut up fucker, go back to your fiancé."

He chuckles, "Alright, fine. Tell cupcake I said hi when she's done scolding your ass."

I lightly laugh, "Sounds good bro. Same to you with Sienna."

"Bye bitch." I roll my eyes and put down my phone.

"Damien!" I pale slightly.

She's fucking scary when she wants to be.

I hurry down the steps and walk into the kitchen with a big smile on my face, "Hi baby! You look ravishing today. Is that a new hairstyle you have there?"

She glares at me, "Cut the crap Damien."

Oh shit, no Dami. I'm screwed...

I hold up my hands innocently, "What did I do?"

She scowls, "You know what you did, and I told you what would happen if this were to happen!"

Damn. She's gotten so feisty over the years, but fuck I love it.

I grimace, "Babe, in my defense I didn't expect her to repeat me. If anything it's her fault for only picking up on that."

She narrows her eyes, "Yeah? Well tell that to her." She says pointing at the chair in front of her.

I look down and can't help my eyes softening. Sitting in her high chair is my 1 year old daughter Isabella. She looks at me with a smile showing off her one tooth while squealing for me to pick her up.

I walk over and bend down, "What did you do Bella?"

She giggles and babbles in her baby language.

I look over to my wife and raise my brow, "See? I hear nothing."

She frowns at me, "Well she was saying it before! You and Gabe are a terrible influence!"

I walk over to Mia and hug her to my chest. I lower my head so it can rest on top of hers, "Sorry, my love. I promise I will stop."

She looks up at me with a pout, "You better."

I chuckle and lean down to peck her softly, "Promise bambina."

She giggles lightly as I tickle her neck with my nose, "Remember Gabe, Sienna, Blake, and my parents are coming over for dinner tonight."

I groan into her neck, "I forgot that idiot was coming over."

She giggles playing with my hair, "Well, I need your help. We have 3 hours to get ready. Can you get Bella ready while I finish making the dinner?"

I peck her forehead, "Of course. I love you, mi Amore.